Watch Me.

My Boyfriend's Lover

POV Change: 1st Person (Ji Yeon)

"I can explain" Jaejoong mumbled.

My mind was clouded by fury and disgust. Who knows how long they've been together? And we've... 

"There's nothing to explain... everything is as clear as day." I gritted my teeth.

A waiter passed by me and without thinking I grabbed the fruitshake and spilled it all over Jaejoong's head.

Yunho grabbed my arm, "YAH, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

I pulled my arm back, neatly placed the glass back on the waiter's tray and flashed them a smile.

I turned around and my tears began to fall. After all this time, I thought maybe I've found that one guy who'd take care of me. But he turns out to love another man yet continue to fool around with me. 

He played me. He tricked me. He lied to me. 

I kept walking, no destination. Just kept walking where my feet would take me.

crack

"." my heel broke. I took off my shoes and carried it in one hand. 

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse, strong rain poured on my head.

"YOU HAPPY NOW YOU ING YUNJAE SHIPPERS?! YOUR OPPAs ARE ING AND THEY'RE REAL ALRIGHT.  A REAL PAIN IN THE , LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY." I screamed at the top of my lungs, knowing no one would hear me in the deserted area of town.

My body ached, my chest burned and I couldn't stop crying.

I walked further and there was one of those outdoor small food stalls. I sat down and the old woman approached me.

"A bottle of Soju." I muttered. 

"A lady should not be drinking alone." she said.

"I won't be. A friend is coming."

"if you say so..." she mumbled and went to the back.

I flipped my phone open and saw missed calls from Jaejoong, a few messages about why i wasn't answering the phone, about how we needed to talk, and there was one other message which was not from him. I decided to call the sender and bring him here.

//////

"YAH! What happened to you? You look bad. Why are you all wet?! And you're drunk!" a squeaky voice nagged.

My throbbing head couldn't control his words.

"Shut up Junsu~" I slurred and pulled on his arm.

He was the oblivious one in the group, according to fans. Yoochun was the "president" of the fanclub, I can't believe I trusted him. Changmin? He ed for the camera. A secret shipper too, I'm never cooking for that man again. EVER. So, among the 5, Junsu's the only one I can trust now. Plus, he doesn't drink, he can drive me home.

"Did you know about YunJae?" I hiccuped at him.

"It's fan service. Don't tell me you're upset over that?! Aish. It's just for the camera!" he scolded me.

I got up and wrapped my arms around him. My tears began to fall again.

"Take me home, Junsu. Please."

He held me up and sighed.

"Ahjumma, I'm very sorry about my friend" he apologized to the lady as she cleaned my table.

"It's alright, have a safe trip home." she bid.

We remained quiet in his car but I could see him give me worried glances.

"I'm okay, Junsu. I'm just a little drunk I can still handle myself" I assured him.

"What happened to you? You also mentioned YunJae, what's wrong?" he asked.

I shook my head not wanting to answer.

The wind in my hair felt so good and I closed my eyes.

"Ji Yeon, Ji Yeon-ah" Junsu slowly shook me. "I don't know where your house is."

I stiffled a laugh, this guy never ceases to bring a smile on his companion's face.

 

 

So basically, this chap only shows how she feels. Sorry for the language.

Angsty, is it not?

Thank you for reading and feel free to leave a comment.

In the next chapter... what shall happen?