What Am I To You, Honestly?

My Boyfriend's Lover

It's been a week since that fight.

Jaejoong hasn't contacted me at all. I know I brought this upon myself, but I terribly miss him.

There hasn't been much news about him either.

Yes, call me a stalker or a very concerned girlfriend...well, ex-girlfriend, but I really care about him and I really miss him.

"Hey... Ji Yeon~ You're spacing out." waved my friend, Jae Hee.

I picked up my cup of tea and took a sip, "I just haven't had enough sleep lately." 

"Why don't you just make up with him?" she suggested.

"After what I did to him, I don't think he'd want anything to do with me."  was all I could say.

"Oh my gosh, YunJae was spotted in a restaurant downtown and it's just the two of them." I overheard some girls talking.

"Jae has a girlfriend-" "Shush. The girlfriend's MIA for days now. Plus YunJae is YunJae and I even heard that a fan actually saw them kiss!" "Yeah right. Why are you so excited about YunJae. MinFood is like the only legit OTP." "nuh-uh CocoSu is. There has been PDA."

I shook my head and laughed a little at their conversation. YunJae was, according to Jae, plainly fanservice to keep the fanclub alive and stirring.

"MinFood & CocoSu  is real beyond comprehension." chuckled JaeHee. 

"I should get home, I have laundry to do." I said.

"Alright, I'll get going too" 

And with that, we left the Cafe.

When I got home a huge white teddy bear with a pink bowtie holding a single rose sat before my apartment door.

I approached it and saw a card saying;

I'm sorry for ignoring you.

I'm sorry for not being the best boyfriend I promised to be.

But I can't be without you

So please, come back to me?

-jaejoong

Although very simple, I couldn't help but smile.

I carried the teddy bear into the apartment and stared at it for a while.

It was truly sweet but something in my gut was telling me something wasn't right.

 

Uwaaaa may I cry legit tears now? I have 4 subscribers. YEAY!!!! 

Thank you so much Giruff, loveofmusic, julia23, sweetsurely113

thank you to silent readers too~

And please don't take the "YunJae's just fanservice" thing to heart :(