Tell Me Your Lies

My Boyfriend's Lover

POV CHANGE: 3rd person POV

"Yah! I texted you!" Jaejoong scolded the taller man.

"I'm telling you, I didn't receive anything." Yunho replied.

They entered the cafe and took a seat at one of the tables.

"How can you not receive anything, I obviously sent it!" Jaejoong retorted.

"Oh c'mon Jae, don't be like this. I'm here with you now and that's all that matters" Yunho smiled which earned him a sweet sigh and chuckle from the opposing party.

"Fine, fine" Jaejoong stood up, "I'm going to the bathroom." and so he went.

The moment he disappeared from the scene, Ji Yeon entered the shop.

Her face was expelling all the annoyance she was feeling. She had a really pissed- aura emitting from her.

She took her sunglasses off and her eyes searched the room. People were staring at her but she couldn't care less.

Then she spotted Jung Yunho.

She shrugged her annoyance and faked a smile.

"Yunho-sshi." she said through gritted teeth.

Yunho turned around and waved at her, "Oh Ji Yeon-sshi, what a surprise to meet you here" 

The girl raised an eyebrow and breathed out again, "Yeah it is."

"I never really got to saying this but since you're here, I just want to thank you"

"thank me for what?"

"for covering for me and Jae. If it wasn't for you, we would've been caught long ago."

"What? C-cover for you and Jaejoong?"

As the rivals talked, Jaejoong checked his phone while in the bathroom.

"." he mumbled as he saw that his message for Yunho was missent to Ji Yeon.

Immediately he got out of the bathroom, "Yunho we-" was all he could utter as he saw his worse nightmare stare back at him.

Yunho looked back at him, "Hey boo, it's nice of you to invite Ji Yeon" 

"Yeah Jae, it's so ing nice of you to ing invite me." her words were bitter and cold.

 

Ooooh she discovered~ what'll happen next? xD

YEAY 12 SUBSCRIBERS NOW

Thank you to my new subscribers:

nva4evaRifa_SuJusakura_ryuuSaranghaejj08,Rapsberry

and of course my old ones ^^

and also to you who's reading this right now.

I hope you remain to enjoy until the end~