All that's left is...

My Boyfriend's Lover

They sat across the other in a limited distance, the table in between them.

Ji Yeon's eyes showed no regret for what she's about to do, but Jaejoong looked at her with orbs boring through her soul to ask for forgiveness.
 
"I agreed to meet you because I'm ready to hear your, always interrupted, explanation of your web of lies." her tone nonchalant.
 
Jaejoong began to talk, he spoke of chances, of consequences, repetitive apologies and the constant 'i love you, both of you but...'
 
All those being said, Ji Yeon felt her chest constrict, something in his shallow sentences hurt more than words actually being said.
 
"I...I... I can't have both of you even if I wanted to." he mumbled, sincere eyes searching
his companion's.
 
"I know..." she sighed.
 
"Can you forgive me, JiYeon-ah?" he held her hands."If I can just control my heart-"
 
She closed her hands on him and just nodded.
 
"I'm really sorry about this JiYeon." he said once more.
 
JiYeon let his hands go and got up.
 
"It's nice to have that cleared up already," Ji Yeon smiled, her eyes closed.
 
She extended her arms as an invitation for a hug.
 
Jaejoong got up and wrapped his arms around her, she did the same to him.
 
She dug her nose in his shoulder, breathed in his scent once more.
 
Her heart was about to burst in pain and bliss, but she let him go before her body could say otherwise.
 
"All is done, Jaejoong-ah. It's been good while it lasted..." she forced another smile then turned around.
 
As she walked away, a tear rolled down her cheek.
 
"I've forgiven you Jaejoong, all that's left is to forget you."
 
She got on the taxi waiting for her outside the cafe, "to the airport please."
 
 
THAT'S IT READERS, THE FINAL CHAPTER
Thank you for bearing with me
Thank you for supporting my first fanfic here.
Thank you SO much for the comments and subscribes. 
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
I hope I get a positive response on my future fics too.
You have been nothing but awesome, I'm glad to have you as my audience.
KAMSAHAMNIDA YOROBUN!
[updated from the uni, I'm at school ATM xD]