Being His

My Boyfriend's Lover

"Jagiya~ get up now" whispered a husky sweet voice to my ear.

His voice was just perfect for waking me up that I couldn't help but smile as I fluttered my eyes open.

There he was, looking down at me with his y eyes and angelic face, "G'morning" I uttered.

He laid a soft kiss on my lips in reply. I just couldn't ask for anything more. 

Little did  I know, my blissful mornings were about to reach the end.

-////-

My name is Ji Yeon.

I am a professional photographer and a scriptwriter.

There really isn't anything special about me, except that I am dating MuWon-god, more known as, Kim Jaejoong of JYJ formerly active as lead singer of legendary Hallyu wave forerunner Dong Bang Shin Gi.

Yes, it's a BIG DEAL.

On our 100th day, Jaejoong decided to announce to the public that we were dating. Which was not taken very lightly. I had my name on the top 10 searches on the internet, I received a LOT of death threats from, mostly, YunJae fans and I had my car egged and TP-d almost everyday. Rumors about me spread like wildfire online too. So basically, it isn't easy.

I didn't take it to heart, coz it was worth it.

At times I  feel so insulted due to all the comments, it all fades away once Jaejoong holds me, smiles at me, showers me with gifts and tells me he loves me. The happiness he makes me feel just washes away all the negative feelings.

I would do anything to keep him in my life, but I can't force him to stay can I?

Everything he's said to me, the way he made me feel all of a sudden just felt like a lie on that one day.