Bloody and Bruised

Different

Rated PG13 for minor swearing.


Jin’s POV

When I wake up, the searing pain at the base of my wings were gone. My fingers stretch out, seeking the wound that was inflicted yesterday but finding only the smooth healed skin of my wings. Lay ge must have visited me yesterday after I fell asleep and healed me.

 

I prop myself up on my elbow and saw a ball of black fur curled up on my side. As though it felt me watching, the sleeping feline slowly opened its eyes, revealing a pair of warm amber eyes. It slowly stood up on all fours and stretch, paying me no mind. “So cute.” I mumbled as it yawned. As I reached out to touch him, it stiffened and looked at me. Maybe I shouldn’t touch it yet, after all, the blonde lady I saw yesterday had injured it again.

 

It probably doesn’t trust me, it shouldn’t have, at least not after what happened yesterday. I was about to retract my hand when the cat head-butted my hand. I grinned “You are so nice.” The bobcat purred as I continued it. “What’s your name? You behave like a housecat… Did your owner abandon you?”

 

Yes... My er… Previous owner… threw me out.

 

Shocked by the sudden statement, my hand stopped. The feline tilted its head and looked at me briefly before head-butting my hand again. How could somebody just abandon their pet so suddenly? I slipped my hands underneath the cat’s forearms and lift it up. “Then I have decided.” I said as I held the cat at an arm’s length. “I will keep you!”

 

Shocked at my sudden decision, the cat could only look at me with widen eyes. I pulled it into my arms and rubbed my cheek against its soft black fur. “So do you have a name?”

 

Jimin. My name is Jimin.

 

“Jimin… It suits you.” I said as I snuggled with my new friend. The black feline purred as we lay on the soft bed. However, I couldn’t help but think about the blonde lady yesterday, maybe she misunderstood me. Jongin oppa did say she was his ‘girlfriend’ or something. I wonder what ‘girlfriend’ means. The lady is a girl and I am also a girl, the both of us are Jongin oppa’s friends. So… does that mean that I am also Jongin oppa’s girlfriend?

 

Luhan’s POV

I swing my legs off the bed and slide into my bedroom slippers. I curled my toes as I felt the soft material. I groaned as I felt my headache getting worse. I remembered this happening when I discovered I am a telepath. I was heading to my bathroom when I felt myself being pulled away from reality.

 

I was holding up several trees to act as a shield as Sehun attacked with his wind. I watched as the trees got burnt into ash as fire consumed it. Sehun was injured by a shard of ice when he was attacking. Are we under attack? As the flames died down, I saw several females standing in front of me. Krystal and her friend are hovering around Kai doing something. I saw Jin breaking out of the cage and rescued Kai. The sound of Krystal shrieking was heard, and I saw Jin ran towards my direction with Kai draped over her shoulders. She passed Kai to me and wrapped her wings around me, Sehun and Kai like a shield. She’s trying to protect us from the oncoming attacks. As Jin fall to the ground unconscious, I saw nine more people entering the scene.

 

I gasped as I was shoved back to the present. Whatever I just saw was in my perspective, and I saw Jin sacrificing herself to protect me and Sehun. It seems to be a vision but I couldn’t be sure. The future could be altered for all I know. Shoving the vision to the back of my mind, I shuffled into the bathroom to get ready for breakfast.

 

Knock knock

 

“Hyung? Lulu hyung? Are you awake?” It was Sehun. I spit the toothpaste out as I opened the door with my telekinesis. Light footsteps headed towards my direction and came to a stop right outside the bathroom door. After rinsing my mouth I glance up at Sehun, noticing what he was wearing instantly.

 

My eyebrows furrowed, the thought of that vision surfaced. “Hyung? Are you alright? You seem troubled.” Maybe I should tell him, if I can’t tell Minseok I have to at least tell Sehun. “You promise you won’t tell Minseok or Kris.” If the vision really happens later today, I couldn’t let Minseok know, he would have my head if he found out that I didn’t prevent it.

 

“Promise me, Sehun.” “I promise.” I lead him out of my room and we slowly made our way to the dining hall. “Sehun.” He hummed, telling me to continue. “I saw you getting hurt just now.” Sehun stopped walking and looked at me as if I had gone crazy. “What do you mean ‘I saw’?”

 

“I got a new ability.” “O…kay…” I grabbed Sehun’s arm and continued walking. “Listen, you can’t tell anybody about it. Okay? I only discovered this ability just now, so I can’t be sure if what I saw is going to happen or not.” Noticing my uneasiness, Sehun nodded silently. As we walked, Sehun started to whine about how I didn’t bring him out on bubble tea dates anymore. I wish I could, but being one of the oldest means that I have a lot of duties to do.

 

“Lulu hyung!” Oh no. “Buing buing~” I sighed. Sehun only use aegyo when he really wants something, unlike Tao who uses abuses it. “Fine. Let’s go out tomorrow.” “Yay! You’re the best hyung ever!” Seeing my closest friend so happy brings a smile to my face.

 

“Oh! It’s Kai!” I turned my head towards the direction that Sehun was pointing at, and saw Kai entering the dining hall. I really hoped that the vision wouldn’t happen, I can’t see any of my brothers getting hurt.

 

Jin’s POV

“Jin? Are you awake?” It’s Jongdae oppa! I quickly slipped into the fluffy slipper that oppa had lend me and rushed to open the door. “Oh! You’re awake. How’s your injury? I heard from Sehunnie that you got hurt.” Jongdae oppa’s face was plastered with a concern look. Sehun oppa? Did he tell Minseok oppa too? “I’m good. Lay ge healed me.” I said with a smile. “That’s good. Come on, it’s time for breakfast.” Jongdae oppa said as he held out his arm for me. “What about Jimin?” “Jimin? Who’s that?” A loud meow caught his attention and I grinned. “Jimin is my cat!”

 

“The cat? I’m sure you can get some food from the kitchen later.” Turning to Jimin I saw him jump off the bed and brush pass my legs.

 

I’ll wait in the garden.

 

“Okay. I won’t be long!” I called out to Jimin’s retreating figure. Lightly grabbing onto oppa’s arm, the both of us proceeded to the dining hall.

 

3rd Person’s POV

Meanwhile, on the other side of the mansion, ten shadowy figures slipped into the library undetected. “So Krystal, what now?” questioned a brunette. “We wait.” The crazed look in the Krystal’s eyes made her sister worry. “What exactly did this ‘’ do to make you so angry?” “What did she do?” the blonde snorted. “She’s seducing our EXO oppas.” Once the successors were mentioned, the other nine girls froze.

 

“Our oppas? Girls, what do you think we should do?” asked the leader. “We teach her a lesson.”

 

Jin’s POV

After eating breakfast, I headed to the kitchen that was located on the ground floor. I was sure there weren’t any cat food so I figured meat would do just fine. “Oh! Hello there.” Startled by the sudden presence of another person, I quickly look up to see an unknown male standing beside me.

 

He had a head of chocolate brown hair, plum heart-shaped lips, and a pair of wide glossy chestnut eyes. "O-oh! I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean to intrude.” I said as I bow rapidly. “It’s fine. My name is Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O.” “M-my name is Jin. N-nice to meet you.” D.O-ssi chuckled as he stepped into the kitchen. “So what are you looking for?” I scratched my cheek and asked sheepishly. “I-I’m looking for some food for my c-cat.” “A cat?” D.O-ssi said as he raised his eyebrows.

 

“I might have some leftovers from yesterday… hmm…” D.O-ssi mumbled as he opened the big white box – it is called the refrigerator, Eric said that it stores all sorts of food. “Ah ha! Chicken!” D.O-ssi emerged from behind the refrigerator door with a plate of leftover chicken covered with a transparent thing. He placed the chicken into another box after removing the transparent thing, and pressed a few buttons. A low humming sound emitted from the box as soon as the D.O-ssi pressed the ‘start’ button.

 

I looked through the small window that was on the box’s door, and saw the chicken spinning.

 

Beep beep beep

 

I shrieked as I jumped away from the beeping box. D.O-ssi opened the box and took the chicken out. “Here you go.” I carefully took the chicken from D.O-ssi and poked it with my finger. “It’s warm! Does the box have abilities too?” I asked. D.O-ssi laughed as he shook his head, he pointed to the magical box and said, “It’s a microwave. It heats up food with electromagnetic waves, which causes the water molecules in the food to vibrate. As the water molecules vibrate, they generate heat and warm up the food.”

 

Amazing! Even though half the things he said didn’t make sense to me, it was amazing how such things existed. Then I remembered Jimin, I should get to him soon, he must be starving. “Thank you for the food, D.O-ssi.” “It was nothing. See you at lunch!” I ran down the hallways and headed for the garden, where Jimin said he would be waiting.

 

As soon as I push the glass doors open, I instantly spot Jimin sunbathing in the gazebo. “Jiminnie! I got you some chicken!” I saw his eyes open when I mentioned chicken, he really must be hungry. I place the plate of chicken down and let the hungry cat eat. I place myself right across from Jimin and sat with my legs crossed.

 

Hey Jin?

 

“Yeah”

 

You should be careful when you are alone. That lady might hurt you again.

 

“Okay….” I said. However, when I thought of the lady I also thought of what Jongin oppa said yesterday. “Jimin?”

 

Yeah?

 

“What is a girlfriend? Jongin oppa said that the blonde haired lady is his ex-girlfriend. Am I also his girlfriend?” Jimin started coughing and choking, he was laughing in his mind. “Oh come on! Stop laughing!” As Jimin’s laughter died down, he started explaining.

 

You seriously don’t know, do you?

 

“Nope.”

 

Well, a girlfriend is basically like a mate, but the girl and the guy do not make babies.

 

“So it’s like friends but closer?” I asked.

 

Yeah. So you are not this Jongin’s girlfriend.

 

“Okay. I think I understand now.” I gazed at the flowers as Jimin continued cleaning himself. “Oh! Oh! I have another question!” When I heard Jimin hum in my mind I continued. “What is a ‘’?” Jimin stopped his paw and looked right into my eyes.

 

Did that lady call you that?

 

I silently nodded my head. I didn’t know why Jimin reacted like that, did I say something wrong?

 

‘’ is a bad word used to hurt people. The lady said many bad words yesterday so don’t take them to heart, okay?

 

“Okay.” I continue watching Jimin and notice him looking up at something behind me. Seconds later, he stood up and jumped out of the gazebo, into the garden. “Jimin? Where are you going?”

 

Somebody wants to talk to you.

 

“Jin-ah.” It’s Minseok oppa! “Oppa?” I turn around only to see him walk towards me. “I’m really sorry about yesterday. I wasn’t there to protect you.” He shouldn’t blame himself, it was my fault. “Jin?” “Yes oppa?” I tilt up my head and look at Minseok oppa. He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. Something small and cold was then pushed into my hand. “Huh?”

 

“I made it for you.” I open my palm to see a small ice crystal attached to a thin bronze chain. “W-what is it for?” I asked. Minseok oppa took the necklace out of my open palm and help me put it on. “Whenever you are in trouble, use the necklace to call me. Think about me and the necklace would glow.” He pulls out a similar necklace from under his shirt and held it out for me to see.

 

Call oppa? I tilted my head, what is he talking about? “Wouldn’t it melt in the heat?” he looked at me and his lips curled into a soft smile. “Nope. It’s special, like you.” I could feel my face heating up. I quickly pulled away, covering my face with my hands. My stomach started to feel weird and I could not think properly.

 

“Jin? Look up.” What? I look up and felt the temperature drop. Snow! It was starting to snow in the gazebo! I only saw blizzards and not a snow flurry. They were light and fluffy, just like a cold feather that melts to cold water when it hits heat.

 

“Uwah! So pretty!” The falling snow danced in the air making random patterns. Then I heard a strange sound coming from Minseok oppa. He fumbled around and quickly pulled a thin rectangular piece of glass. It had different colours and was glowing. Living in the wild really is different than living here. “I’m sorry, Jin-ah. I have to leave. Will you be alright by yourself?”

 

I looked at Minseok oppa and smiled. “Yep! I will be fine! See you later!” He nodded but his expression told me that he was still uncertain about leaving me alone. “Remember to use the necklace.” I waved and told him to go as the colourful glass beeped multiple times.

 

As soon as Minseok oppa stepped out of the garden, Jimin came up to me with something in his mouth.

 

He really does seem to care about you.

 

“He saved me.” I said, remembering the incident that happened about three days ago. I absentmindedly Jimin’s fur as I plopped myself down on the white wooden planks. I grabbed the stalk of the unknown plant and wagged the fluffy end in front of Jimin. It slowly turned into a small game of catch, as I try to keep the fluffy end out of Jimin’s reach.

 

“Well, well. It seems like we found who we were looking for.” Huh? I have never heard that voice before. I glance up from Jimin to see several pairs of stilettoes five feet in front of me. Females, and there were ten of them. The unknown females surrounded me and I quickly pulled Jimin into my arms.

 

“Other than that chest, this really doesn’t look like much.” The female with brown and blonde hair said, as she lean towards me. I sat paralysed on the ground, clutching Jimin tightly to my chest. Suddenly, Jimin was ripped out of my arms by an invisible force. I could hear him hissing and trashing about in the air beside a female with brown hair.

 

I scrambled to my feet, trying to get to Jimin and help him. Even standing at my full height, I was still shorter that the females that were right in front of me. I was about to grab Jimin from the air when I was pushed to the ground.

 

 Hit the girl beside me! She’s the one who has telekinesis.

 

Hearing Jimin’s words, I sprang up and pounced on the said female. “Tiffany!” “Get her off!” I was hurled up by two pairs of arms as the lady that I attacked brushed herself off. I saw Jimin running away from the corner of my eye and heaved a sigh of relieve.

 

I’ll be back with some help! Hang in there.

 

“You little piece of !” Heat. Sharp. Fast. Across my cheek. The slap had snapped my head to the side. “It seems like this little needs some punishment.” Jongin oppa’s ex-girlfriend!

 

“Krystal, would you do the honours.” A dark look flicker across the lady’s eyes. Krystal was Jongin oppa’s ex-girlfriend’s name. As her arms shifted into diamond form, her lips tugged into a devilish smirk. She grabbed me by my throat and walked towards the pond. My eyes were wide with fear and small ragged gasps were escaping my throat.

 

Krystal forced me onto the ground, and pressed my head into the pond water. I could feel my lungs screaming for air, crying out, as my legs and arms thrashed around wildly, hoping and praying to get free. I was about to give into the darkness when I was pulled out of the water.

 

I gasped and coughed as my lungs breathe in the much needed air. “Don’t worry . I won’t let you die that easily.” Before I could comprehend what was happening, my vision became black. “There, there. Don’t be scared. Your unnies will take good care of you.”

 

3rd Person’s POV

Jimin darted down the empty hallways, trying to find at least one of the successors that were living in the mansion. His mind was clouded with worry as he ran.

 

Clank clank clank

 

The sound of metal against metal caught Jimin’s attention. Wasting no time, he sprinted down another hallway to a metal door. Jimin was sure that there were people inside as his sensitive ears heard multiple sets of feet. He started meowing loudly and clawed at the door. He had no time to lose, the girl that took him in was being tortured.

 

Luhan’s POV

Come on! Somebody open the door!

 

I stopped in the middle of a spar when I heard that thought. Sehun and Kai stopped too when they noticed my puzzled expression. “Hyung? Are you okay? Why did you stop?” I simply pointed to the door, telling them that there was something there. Sehun walked up to the door and opened it, revealing a pure black cat. “Wait a minute. This is Jin’s cat.” Kai dropped his spear, a look of horror on his face.

 

“Krystal.” And then he ran off, with the cat hot on his heels. “Hyung! You don’t think-” “The vision.” The scene that I saw in my vision is starting.

 

3rd Person’s POV

Jimin lead the frantic male to the garden, only to see a horrific sight. He saw blood, a lot of blood. Some of the plants in the garden were splattered with a layer of crimson liquid, making the once peaceful looking garden look like a scene from a horror movie.

 

Jin’s POV

I was blinded and tortured. Krystal’s sister, Jessica, had frozen my legs to the ground while the others tortured me. I felt myself giving into death several times, but I was always brought back. They would torture me and then heal me, keeping me alive. Everytime I cried they would laugh. They had taken away the necklace that Minseok oppa gave me, and did something to it. I could hear electricity buzzing next to my ear when I heard Jongin oppa’s voice. “Krystal! Let her go!”

 

“Oh? Look who decided to join our party.” My vision started to clear as I was being pushed into an ice cage with diamond spikes. “J-Jongin o-oppa.” There weren’t any openings in the cage, and I needed to get out. I was still bleeding from the earth lady’s torture. I have to melt the ice to get one of the diamond spikes.

 

I smeared the cold ice with my blood, hoping that it would melt. I could hear Jongin oppa struggling outside and I have to get to him.

 

Thud

 

Oh no. The sound of fighting came to a halt. Did oppa get hurt? I had melted some of the ice and could see out of it now. “Oh no! Jongin oppa!” He was knocked unconscious! A thin stream of blood trickled down his forehead, as he lay on the ground. The other blonde haired lady went up to him and placed her hands on Jongin oppa’s head.

 

“Get your hands off hyung!” Sehun oppa! I saw him charging at the ladies with his powers. I quickly pulled one of the diamond spikes and used it as a tool. I have to get to Jongin oppa, he isn’t safe here. I was slowly making a bigger hole in the cage as Sehun oppa fought the ladies. I could see Krystal and another female approaching Jongin oppa, while the rest kept Sehun oppa away.

 

“Ack!” Oh no! Sehun oppa! He was hit by a ball of electricity! Tiffany lifted up multiple rocks and threw it at Sehun oppa’s direction. “Sehun!” the rocks froze in mid-air before dropping to the ground. “L-Luhan hyung.”

 

The man called Luhan has jet black hair, a young face and big glossy eyes. His face hardened when he saw Jongin oppa with Krystal. A ball of fire was hurled in his direction when he was looking at Krystal. The sound of trees being uprooted was heard, and a wall separated the males from the attacks. Luhan-ssi doesn’t seem to have an offensive ability. This means that he could get hurt!

 

As the tree wall was being slowly burnt down by the eight females, I broke out of the cage and sprinted for Jongin oppa. I shoved Krystal and the other female away with my wings, and slung Jongin oppa over my shoulders. The tree wall that Luhan-ssi made was about to turn to ash when I got to him and Sehun oppa.

 

I felt electricity shock my back and I knew that the wall was down. I passed Jongin oppa to Luhan-ssi and pulled Sehun oppa closer. I wrapped my wings around them and took the attacks myself. As I watch my surroundings fade away, I heard the sound of glass breaking.

 

3rd Person’s POV

The door that leads to the garden was destroyed by several males, whom had all came because of their brother’s distress call. The sight of the unconscious Jin and their brother had triggered multiple emotions in the successors. is about to go down.

 


Hey guys! I'm back. Sorry for not updating for so long... but yeah! I came back with a long chapter, so I hope you guys like it. Tell me how you feel about the new writing style. Should I stick to this or revert to the old one? Comment down in the comment section below to let me know! Thank you for reading my first fan fic! Love you <3

~Cushppy