Angel Voice

Different

3rd Person’s POV

Today is a day with such clear blue skies that it was hard to believe that it was spring. A cheerful Jin is skipping down a long hallway in the giant EXO mansion, clad in her new backless mini dress. The cream lace dress had off-the-shoulders long sleeves, showing off her pale flawless skin. Kai’s noona gave the dress to Jin, claiming that it would “attract men to her like light attracting moths at night”.

 

An amused cat trotted behind her as Jin hummed a cheerful little tune to herself. She had just finished playing with the two mutant wolves that her friend had entrusted to her, and was about to return to her room. Just as she was passing by a room with frosted glass doors, Jin heard music coming from it. Curious, Jin silently pushed the door open a little.

 

Call me baby, call me baby~

 

Jin saw Chen, Kai and Sehun dancing to the music, moving their sweaty bodies to the rhythm. Jimin saw the star-struck look on Jin’s face and decided to take a peek too.

 

Oh damn! They’re good… Geez… I miss dancing…

 

As the sweaty males did a hip-, Jin let out a small squeak. Flustered, she quickly closed the door and leaned on it. Covering her heated face with her hands, Jin slid down onto the ground, mumbling random things to herself.

 

Inside the room, Sehun’s ears perked up as he heard a squeak. Hearing a soft voice mumbling something on the other side of the frosted glass door. Sehun swiftly moved over to the music player and paused the music. Now, without the loud upbeat music playing, all three males could hear the soft mumbles.

 

“Oh no, no, no! What did I just see?!” There was a slight pause. “They’re dancing? B-But I saw Eric doing that once… On the bed...” Another pause, but this time it’s a little longer. “Erm… I saw them by accident, the door was left ajar.”

 

The three males in the room realised that the voiced belonged to Jin, but what they heard her say gave them a slight mental breakdown.

 

Jimin’s POV

I was having a mental breakdown as I paced around in front of Jin. She just told me she saw this Eric guy having , and she doesn’t even know it. Dammit. “… Jiminnie? Is something wrong?”

 

I-It’s nothing! D-D-Did you by chance see anything else?

 

“Hmm…” Jin scratched the back of her head, trying to think about what she saw. “I don’t think so. Eric told me that if I ever saw him in his room I had to leave him alone. He said that he had important stuff to do.” I closed my amber orbs and sighed.

“Oh wait! I think I heard one of the ladies say something weird once.”

 

What did she say?

 

Jin’s eyebrows were scrunched up cutely as she concentrated. “Hmm… It went something like ‘More, Eric give me more.’” I froze. Oh my god. “I didn’t know what she meant though. I tried asking Eric once, but he told me to go away.”

 

Missy… You’re too innocent and obedient for your own good.

 

She tilted her head, making her look more innocent. She was about to say something when the door was pulled open. Due to the fact that she was leaning on the door moments before, her body fell backwards when the door that was supporting her was suddenly pulled back. Luckily, she didn’t fall too hard. Jin blinked her eyes multiple times before realising that she was lying on the ground. “O-Oh! H-Hello…”

 

Jin was oblivious how lying on the ground in her outfit is a really bad idea. I could see the blood rushing to their faces when they finally noticed how revealing the dress is. Guys, now you know how I suffer every single day. If you haven’t noticed, most of Jin’s clothing are backless, and it doesn’t help that they are mini dresses too. Geez, you people should give her more options.

 

If it was another girl in that dress, I would have thought that she’s trying to seduce them. However, this is Jin we’re talking about, with her concrete skull she won’t even know what she’s doing to us guys. Though, I can’t deny the fact that the view from this angle is great. Oh wait… Great, now I sound like a ert.

 

3rd Person’s POV

“O-Oh! H-Hello…” Jin said as she laid awkwardly on the ground, exposing her some-what exposed chest to the males. Chen, Kai and Sehun could only stare. Their mind had went completely blank. After what seemed like a century of staring, Chen went up the Jin and helped her up.

 

Jin got to her feet and took in the guys’ new hairstyles. She had noticed that something had changed. “Oppas?” “Hmm?” Jin reached out and gently Jongdae oppa’s hair. “Your hair is different. Is something special happening?”

 

“You mean nobody told you?” Jin tilted her head in confusion. “Huh?” “We’re having a coming-of-age party for EXO!” Jin’s confused expression seemed to lighten a little. “You mean like a tea party? Those are fun!” Chen removed her hand from his head and held on to it.

 

So soft and small… Cute.

 

“Pfft-” Jin face had turned into the colour of a ripe tomato as Kai stifle his laughter with his fist. “O-oppa!” “I’m sorry- Pfft- It’s just- I can’t-” Sehun just sighed deeply and whacked Kai over his head. “Ouch. Geez, I wonder what got you so prissy today.” A hard look was thrown at the whining male. “I’m older than you, you brat.”

 

“Anyways, about that party.” “Huh?” Chen look over to the other two, and sighed mentally. The two grown men had started a heated battle of wrestling. Currently, Sehun is trapped in Kai’s choke-hold, and his face is starting to turn red. “Since nobody told you anything, would you like to go as my partner?”

 

Time seemed to have stopped for a second as soon as Chen said those words. “Hyung.” “What do you think you’re doing?” Chen just gave them a look. “I’m asking Jin-ah to the dance, since none of you looked like you were going to ask her.” Jin just observed the males as Sehun and Kai resorted to using aegyo on Chen. “Stop with the puppy eyes you brats! I’m not Luhan hyung or Kris hyung!”

 

“Er… Oppas?” Three heads turned to look at her. “If you don’t have partners, I don’t mind going with the three of you.” “Really?! Woohoo!” Chen was silently sulking in a corner while Kai bombarded Jin with a killer bear-hug, and Sehun… Well, his mind had flown to Neverland.

 

“But oppas… Are you going to dance at the party like that?” Jin was referring to the Call Me Baby dance. “Oh, of course not. We were just warming up with those songs.” “Warming up? So you’re not supposed to dance like that at the party?” “Nah. Hey, Angel?” Jin tilts her head like a lost puppy. “Hmm?” “You want to help us practice? It’s boring to have holograms to practice with.”

 

“Hello gramps? What’s that?” “PFFT- PUAHAHAHAHAHA” And there was another whack to Kai’s head. “Oww…”

 

Beep Beep Beep

 

Simultaneously, the three males in the room reached for their phones that they had placed on the bench. They looked at the message that they had received and pouted a little.

 

“We’re sorry, Jin-ah. We have been called for an important meeting. Can you wait for us here? It won’t take us too long.” Jin tilted her head once again. “Okay~” She gave them a smile to show that she didn’t mind waiting for them. (Sometimes, you are too nice Jin-ah. Author-nim wants to be like you T^T)

 

“Great.” Kai ruffled Jin’s hair and starts to pack up. Chen then approached Jin with his phone in his hand.  “Here, my phone.” Jin looked at the glass thing in his hand. “Hmm?”

 

She looked back up at Chen with her lost puppy look. “You can keep yourself busy with this until we come back.” Jin’s mouth formed a little O as she listened to Chen. After handing her the phone, Chen grabbed his packed bag and went towards Sehun and Kai. “But-” “Okay then, see you later Angel!” And with that, the three sweaty males vanished in a cloud of black smoke.

 

“But I don’t know how to use the phone thingy.” Jin huffed out.

 

If you don’t mind, I can teach you how to use the phone.

 

Sulky Jin perked up as Jimin’s voice spoke in her head. “Really?”

 

Yeah. I have seen some of them use their phones before, so I understand the simple mechanics of it.

 

“Jiminnie you’re so cool!”

 

+One hour later+

“Uwah~ I didn’t know that the oppas sing.” Jin started at the video on the phone screen in awe. If this was an anime or manga you can probably see sparkles and flowers in the background.

 

So after repeating the song for a couple of times, with Jimin sleping on her lap, Jin started to memorise the lyrics of the song.

 

-With SeKaiChen-

“Why can’t you teleport us back?” “Kyungsoo hyung forbid me to teleport.” “And why exactly, did he forbid you to do it?” Chen crossed his arms, looking at Kai with his look. “I didn’t get enough sleep yesterday. He said I might teleport us out of the continent again.”

 

“Fine. Come on, let’s hurry back. Jin-ah must be bored.” And so the three sweaty males brisk walked back as the almighty house-husband, D.O, had a “no running in the hallways” rule.

 

The three of them reached the hallway that led to the practise room. “Let’s make this a race, hyungs. Whomever opens the door first will practice with Jin first.” “You’re on!” “Let’s do it.” And of course if this was an anime or manga there would be lightning in the background, and the three of them would have fire blazing in their eyes.

 

The three of them reached the door at the same time. Yes, even Chen whom had a slight disadvantage, tied with Sehun and Kai. As they fought over the door handle like rabid fangirls, they heard a soft voice singing.

 

To me you’re more illuminating than an angel~

 

“Oh! Oppas, you’re back!” Jimin had opened the door when he heard commotion behind the door, and Jin had her back facing the door so she didn’t see until Jimin meowed at her. If it weren’t for Jimin, the three successors would have continue listening to Jin like some creepers.

 

Jimin sat by Jin’s feet as she handed the phone back to Chen. The three successors glared at the black cat as they tried to smile at Jin.

 

Dammit cat!

 

Jimin just look back at the three succesors, aware that they were glaring at him, and smirked.

 

Ha! Creeps.

 

The three pissed off successors had to physically restrain themselves as they fought the urge to strangle the smug cat. Jin just stood by the side-lines as this was going on. She only had one question in mind.

 

Why are the oppas pulling out their hair?


This is a short update.... But an update is better than no update.... Right? Ehehehe

I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON! T^T 

But stay tuned for the next update! We are going SHOPPING!! WOOHOO 

I don't like shopping, well except shopping for art materials and books... //flies off to Lala Land//

~Cushppy