Three New Faces

Different

Jin’s POV

Lay placed his hands on my shoulders reassuringly as he looked at the tall male in front of us. “Sehun, this is Jin. Jin, meet Sehun, the maknae of the twelve successors.”

 

The tall male looked down at me as I stared at him. He had brown silky hair and a stoic face. The moment we made eye contact, I noticed that his brown orbs were cold and hard, his eyebrows were scrunched up as his lips were pressed into a thin line.

 

“Sehun-ah, isn’t it time for lunch?” Lay said, breaking the awkward silence between me and the stoic male. Sehun nodded and turned to leave. “Sehun-ah, can you bring Jin to the dining hall? I’m going back to my room first.” Sehun muttered a soft “Okay” as he stopped at the door, waiting for me.

 

“I should probably take the cat with me too. We can’t bring animals to the dining hall, Chanyeol and Xiumin hyung are allergic to cats.” I nodded understandingly and gently passed the black feline to him. Lay lightly ruffled my hair before asking me to hurry and go with the tall brown haired male.

 

I quietly approached Sehun as he stood silently at the door. He made sure that I was following before heading towards the direction of the dining hall. He seemed like he didn’t want to talk so I just followed behind him silently.

 

We were walking by the stairs when I heard the sound of heavy footsteps. “Monggu, Jjanggu, Jjangah! Stop running! We have to finish your bath!” The sound of footsteps became louder as they came down the stairs. Sehun stopped at the foot of the stairs as he waited for the owner of the voice.

 

As the footsteps came stomping down the stairs, three soaking wet poodles came running down the steps. A man with brown hair and another man with black hair soon appeared from the step behind the poodles. When they saw Sehun, their eyes lit up as they called out to him “Sehun! Get them!”

 

Sehun quickly ran towards the poodles, trying to grab at least one of them but as soon as the poodles saw him, they dodged and continued running. The men chasing the poodles and Sehun could to stop running in time and the three of them rammed into each other, tumbling down the stairs as their legs tangled together.

 

A new human with bird wings!

 

I heard a voice echo in my head, and it was coming from the large poodle that was currently running towards me.

 

Play!

 

The two poodles that were following the larger poodle took notice of me and wanted to play. They rushed down the remaining stairs and ran straight for me. The larger brown poodle stood on its hind legs and places its paws on my legs, its tail was wagging excitedly and the voice in my head echoed again.

 

Come on human! Let’s play catch!

 

The other two poodles ran around and echoed that they wanted to play.  “Monggu, Jjanggu, Jjangah. No. Bad doggies.” The poodles stopped when they heard the voice. I looked up and saw the man with brown hair coming down the stairs as he rubbed his waist. Sehun and the other man were still lying on the stairs, groaning.

 

The poodles whined as they avoided eye contact with the man standing in front of them. They had their tails tucked underneath their bodies as they looked at him with their big round eyes.

 

While he was scolding the dogs, I noticed that the man had a slender body and muscles like that of Sehun’s. However, his skin was a healthy olive colour, whereas Sehun’s skin was milky white.

 

The man sighed as he looked down at the three poodles. “Come on, let’s finish your bath. I’ll give you some treats later.”

 

Treats?

 

The poodles perked up at the mention of treats and quickly went towards the man with black hair. The man whom had just reprimanded the dogs picked up the larger poodle and quickly waved the other man over “Tao hyung, quick. We have to finish their bath quickly.” The other man nodded silently before picking up the remaining two poodles with is muscular arms.

 

He glanced at me for a second before going up the stairs with two wet poodles in his arms. “Kai, hurry up.” The man said as he went upstairs. The man with the large poodle was struggling up the stairs under the weight of the poodle.

 

Just as he was about to turn round the corner, he stopped in his tracks “Oh! And it’s nice to finally meet you, Melon.” A corner of his lips hitched up into a smirk as gave me a wink. “See you later~”

 

That left me puzzled. Why did he call me melon? I didn’t have any melons with me. I looked at Sehun as he slowly walked down the stairs, his hand rubbing his lower back. “Sehun-ssi? A-are you okay?”

 

Sehun’s POV

 “Sehun-ssi? A-are you okay?” I look up, only to meet a pair of worried eyes. I gave her a soft grunt as I headed to the dining hall, not waiting for the worried girl. Damn that stupid Kai and his dogs. I heard light footsteps nearing me and glanced down. The short girl was still looking at my back. And that was when Kai’s nickname for her sank in. Melon. That hormonal called her that because of her chest size. Stupid Kai and his stupid nicknames.

 

I quicken my pace a set of large double doors came into view, I didn’t want that girl to see me blush “W-wait. Sehun-ssi. Please slow-” Then I heard a loud thump.

 

“O-ow…” I quickly spun around. Oh . Xiumin hyung is going to kill me. There, lying face-down on the ground was Jin.

 

She was holding her nose with one of her hand as she pushed herself up with the other. One of her slipper had flown a few feet away from her while the other one was still on her feet. The slippers were too big for her.

 

When she noticed that I had stopped, she scrambled to her feet and ran towards me. “I-I’m sorry.” I sighed, did this girl seriously just apologise to me after she fell? I should be the one who’s apologising. I gently removed her hand to reveal a bloody nose.

 

Chen had told me how Xiumin was protective of Jin when we were training, so when Xiumin sees her bloody nose later, he’s going to have my head. I shoved my hands into my pockets, clearly remembering that I had a handkerchief with me. Aha!

 

“Here, take this.”

 

Jin’s POV

“Here, take this.” Sehun said as he pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket “S-Sehun-ssi?” He sighed again before gently holding the handkerchief to my nose “Sehun-ssi what-” “Don’t talk. And stop calling me ‘Sehun-ssi’, it’s too formal.” I looked up at him puzzled, what I call him then?

 

He ushered me towards the window ledge and made me sit, then he told me to lean my head forward. After a while, my nose stopped bleeding “O-oh. Your handkerchief…” I said as I looked at the bloody cloth in my hand. “It’s fine. Just throw it away.”

 

Throw it away? “S-Sehun-ssi?” He straightened himself before sighing once again. “I told you, stop calling me ‘Sehun-ssi’…” “W-what should I call you then?” I asked as I tilted my head, does he want me to him ‘Sir’?

 

“You can call me o-oppa… I-if you want.” He didn’t wait for my reply as he power walked to the set of doors that led to the dining hall. “O-oh wait, oppa!” He froze just as he was about to push open the big wooden doors.

 

I quickly caught up to him after I wore my slipper. He was standing frozen at the door when I finally reached him “Erm… Oppa? Sehun oppa? Are you okay? Your face is red.” Is he running a fever? Why is his face so red? “A-are you running a fever? Are you sick?” “Er- no. E-everything is fine, I’m not sick.” He stuttered as he pushed open the doors.

 

His face was as red as an apple, did he lie about being fine? I was about to ask him another question before someone placed their hands on my shoulder. “Come on, Angel. Your seat is next to Minseok hyung.” Chen exclaimed as he pushed me towards the head of the table, where an empty seat was placed. It wasn’t there this morning.

 

As I was pushed into the empty seat, Kai, Tao and Lay entered the hall. Tao silently took his seat next to Sehun and a man with reddish hair. Kai gave me a smirk before seating on the opposite of Sehun. Lay gave me a small smile before sitting in the seat between Chen and a stern looking dark haired man.

 

Minseok gestured to the food in front of me and said that I could eat now. I gave him a smile, thanking him as I dug in.

 

3rd Person’s POV

As Jin was happily eating her lunch, a man was looking intently at her. He noticed how Minseok would soften at the girl’s action. His usual twinkling brown orbs harden when he noticed Minseok suddenly breaking out in cold sweat. He knew the girl was doing something to Minseok and it was affecting his health. I have to get rid of her.

 


A/N: Hello! I'm doing some re-editing so please ignore the update notifications. Oh! If you guys are wondering what hair colours EXO have in this fic then go look up EXO Kolon Sport. (well.. other than Xiumin all the members have the same hair colour in Kolon Sport)