Drunkness

What Am I Supposed To Do When You're Gone?

- Hongbin’s point of view – *

 

Hyukkie-ah* Hongbin ran down the street for at least fifteen minutes, before he stopped to take a break.

*Where did he go?*

He turned his head and noticed a ddokbokki stand right by him. Maybe I can ask if the owner have seen either Ken or Hyuk.

He walked over to the stall, but stopped when he hear a familiar voice.

“Listen up Sanghyuk! You’re not the only one with weird feelings! Drink some of this first” Hongin could see a drunk Jaehwan pouring Hyuk a drink.

Hongin found himself a plastic chair and sat down outside the tent of the stall to listen to the two boys talking.

“You know that I like Wonsik, right?” Ken poured Hyuk another drink and starred at him.

“You like Ravi hyung?” Hyuk was also a little bit drunk now and sounded really surprise by Ken’s confession.

“Yeah, you didn’t know? PHU! Who didn’t know? I tried to show him how much I care for him each day, but he dosen’t care..” Ken sniffled and rubbed his nose.

“Oh yeah? I told on to Hongbin each day! We share a blanket, we talk all the time, we have fun together, for what? He got a girlfriend..” Hyuk cried and leaned his head on Ken’s shoulder.

“You got feelings for Hongbin? Woah, I only thought it was bromance all along. Well, maybe bromance can lead to romance?” Ken laughed a dorky laugh and patted Hyuk’s head.

“Why dosen’t he love me? Why does he only love our make-up noona? Out of all people in this world, our make-up noona?!” Hyuk threw his hand on the air, but let them fall again when he realized how stupid he looked.

“But you see, I started to love Hongbin way before he started to love our make-up noona. I started to love Hongbin the day we walked around with our feet tied while filming ourself talking on MYDol.. I bet he didn’t have feelings for Sohee at that time, right Jaehwan hyung?” Hyuk turned to face Ken, but Ken was asleep with his face down on his clean plate.

“Jaehwan-ah!!” Hyuk screamed with all might.

“Yah! How dare you not call me hyung?” Ken looked like he was about to slap Hyuk in the face, but he suddenly started to smile and patted Hyuk’s cheek instead.

“Hyuk-ah, i’m glad you told me all of this. But now, let’s talk about Wonsik, okay?” Ken patted his shoulder and started to talk again.

“Do you remember the first time you saw Wonsik? Never mind you. I remember the first time I saw Wonsik. He got the most y body ever, while he was gentle and nice to me.” Ken stared at his plate and smiled.

“Yah! Hongbin got a y body as well. Have you seen his abs?” Hyuk started to dream.

“Anyway. He was always smiling and he slept whenever at anytime. He got such a cute sleeping face. But what does that matter when he dosen’t like me back? Is it because I’m a guy? Should I have been born a girl instead Hyuk- ah? Whould I have been a y woman then?” Ken placed one hand behind his head and made a duck face.

“Hyung, you would have been ugly either way!” Hyuk slapped Ken’s back a few times before he got quiet again.

“Hyung…? Do you think things will get awkward between Hongbin and me after this? He dosen’t know about my feelings for him, but I feel like he might know something about it about now, since I’m not in the dorm sleeping by his side right now.. Do you think I will be able to let him go hyung?” Hyuk was almost crying again.

“Hyuk-ah, don’t worry. I will try to forget Wonsik as well. We will get through this together, okay?” Ken placed his hand on Hyuk’s shoulder and smiled.

Hongbin was about to leave, but he felt like something was going to happen if he did.

“Hongbin-ah!” Ravi was running towards him.

*, they’re going to hear him*

“Yah, quiet down..” he was trying to tell Ravi to shut up, but it was too late.

“Wonsik?” Ken’s head showed up out of the tent. Ravi hesitated for a second, but talked towards Ken.

“Yeah, it’s me. Want to talk for a second?” Ravi reached out his hand to Ken.

Ken also hesitated for a second, but he grabbed Ravi’s hand and they walked down the street hand in hand.

It was only in that moment Hongbin realized that Hyuk didn’t show up then Ken did.

He looked inside the ddokbokki tent, but he couldn’t see Hyuk anywhere. He was once again missing.

Hongbin started to talk down the street as well. He was looking around for Hyuk, but he couldn’t see him anywhere.

“Hongbin…” a small voice was heard.

“Hyuk-ah?” Hongbin started desperate to look around for the source of the sound.

“Hyuk-ah!” he started to scream now.

“Hongbin..” the sound was getting closer. He turned and faced an alley.

Something was moving in the dark.

Hongbin walked into the alley, he had to walk slowly to get used to the dark.

Heavy breathing was heard a few meters away from him.

“Hyuk-ah?” Two people was laying on the ground in front of him. Two guys.

The guy on the top was struggling to take off the guy underneath him his clothes.

“Hongbin-ah..” The guy buttoning his shirt was whispering his name.

“Hyuk? HYUK-AH!” Hongbin ran towards them and pulled the guy on top of Hyuk off.

Before he even realized it, he had punched the guy in the face. He was now laying on the ground bleeding.

“Hyuk-ah, are you okay?” Hongbin turned to face Hyuk, but he had turned his back to him.

Hongbin walked toward Hyuk and placed his hands on Hyuk’s waist and placed his head on Hyuk’s shoulder and whispered into his ear;

“Sorry I was late..” Hyuk turned around and threw himself into Hongbin’s arms.

Hyuk cried loudly for a sew seconds before he pulled away to face Hongbin.

Everything just felt so right at that moment. As they was just standing there staring at eachother,

Hongbin grabbed Hyuk’s face and kissed his lips deeply. Hyuk pulled away first to breath.

“Hyung, what was that? You have a girlfriend..” Hyuk looked at the ground as he said the last few words.

Hongbin grabbed Hyuk’s chin, forcing him to look at him.

“Just give me some time, okay?” He smiled and started to kiss Hyuk again.

*Why does this feels so right? Why is Hyuk so warm and perfect? If only this was a dream..”

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Author-nim here. This is my 6th chapter so far, and I would really like it if you guys would vote up my story, subscribe and comment if you like or dislike the way I write, the way I build up the story and the POV’s. The more love, upvotes, subscribers and comments I get, the more motivated I get to write the next chapter. “What Am I Supposed To Do When You’re Gone” hwaiting!