An Unpredictable night

What Am I Supposed To Do When You're Gone?

- Ravi’s point of view - 


Ravi could feel the sun hit his face just when Hongbin came running into the room.
"Hyung, hurry and wash up! We got a schedule, remember?" Hongbin grabbed his clothes and ran out of the room.
Yesterday was like a blurr to him, but there was something he clearly remembered. Right before everybody ran out from their rooms to congratulate Hakyeon hyung with his birthday, Leo asked to talk some with N. Ravi himself was listening to everything that happened while the others were lighting the cake.
He never knew that Taekwoon hyung was going to kiss N's cheek. *Did Leo have feelings for N? What? No, that can't be it.. It was probably just a mistake, right?*
His thought was interrupted when Leo stepping in to the room.
"Aren't you up yet? Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Leo gave him "the look".
"Taekwoon ah, have you eaten breakfast yet?" Hakyeon's voice was heard all the way in to Ravi's room.
"Not yet!" Leo lightened up and walked out the room.
*there's something strange going on... But what?* 

"Okay, is everybody here yet?!" N shouted out in the car.
"Yeah!" All the member shouted at the same time.
"Great, just drive manager-nim" N looked around and noticed eveybody except Leo and him was asleep. 
"Hakyeon, did you bring your headphones?" Leo's voice was heard.
"Oh, yes. Didn't you?" Ravi could almost see N's back, his smiling as well.
"No.. Can i borrow yours?" Leo suddenly sounded shy.
"No way, i need to listen to some music as well. Can't we share?" N fished out his headphones and handed one to Leo, who gladly excepted it.
And in the back Ravi was a witness to all of this.
*something is just strange* 
"Ravi ah, do you mind that I lean my head on your shoulder?" Ken looked patiently at Ravi.
"Sure Jaehwan, no problem" he smiled to Ken, and placed his head on Ravi's shoulder.
After a few minutes pass he fell asleep as well while leaning his head on Ken's head.
"Everybody wake up! We're here!"  N was yelling as usual.
Ravi woke up and realized that Ken was waiting for him to remove his head.
"Oh, i'm sorry Jaewhan." He hurried and lifted his head.
"Nah, it's okay" Ken smiled to him and stepped out for the car.

After the schedule they headed to the company to practice for their next comeback.
Hours and hours of dancing. They even put in a 30 minutes break in the between just so that everybody could rest. Ravi could see N handing Leo a bottle of water and patted his back when he managed to choke on the water.
"Ravi ah, want some water?" He jumped of the sound of his name. He turned around and saw Ken handing him a water bottle. He accepted it and smiled. *Jaehwan is always so nice to me* 

"Everybody got everything?" Hyuk asked as they all stepped out of the practice room.
Ravi picked up his ipod and saw that it was already 2 am.
Hongin and Hyuk were pushing eachother as they head to the dorm. N and Leo was walking first in line next to each other. While Ken and Ravi were walking in the back not saying much. 
"Did you sleep well last night?" Ken tried to start a conversation.
"Well, I think so, I was sleeping after all" he smiled to Ken. 
Ken stopped for a moment. 
"What's wrong?" Ravi turned and looked at Ken.
"Oh, it's nothing." Ken smiled and started walking again.
"So, is everything okay with you and all?" Ken looked worried at him.
"Well, yeah. I'm fine, but there is something that I can't understand." 
"What is it?" Ken looked confused.
"Have you noticed something about Leo and N hyung lately?" He turned to Ken with big eyes.
"Something? Just that they get along with each other, why?" Ken smiled to him.
"No, maybe it's just my imagination" 
The rest of the walk was kept in silence.

Ravi woke up the middle of the night, and needed to go to the bathroom. 
As he walked out of the bathroom he could hear a voice coming from the other room. He sneaked over and slowly opened the door. On the floor he could see a sleeping Leo and a talking N. Hakyeon was obviously telling a farytale. 
"And just as the boy turned around he could see a shining star. The boy slowly walked over and tried to grab on to the star, but it burned his hand." Hakyeon's voice for once even made him sleepy. Ravi closed the door and headed over to his room. He noticed first now that they were four members sharing the room this evening. 
He layed back in his place in between Ken and Hongbin. 
Just as Ravi was about to fall asleep he could feel a pair of hands around him. He turned his body over and saw it was Ken. 
"Wonshik... Ravi ah..." Ken was wispering his name.