The Beginning

What Am I Supposed To Do When You're Gone?

- N’s point of view -

 

“So N, what type of girl do you like?” the reporter looked at him with huge interested eyes

*Okay Hakyeon! Just like you always answer*

“I really like Girls Generation’s SeoHyun sunbae-nim” N smiled to the reporter and waited for the next question.

* You did great Hakyeon!*

Then the reporter moved on to Leo. Leo seemed as nervous as he always did.

“What about you Leo?” the reporter was sitting on his white chair while holding on to his cards.

“Someone feminine. I don't have a fixed type, but should I say the first impression is important?” Leo also smiled to the reporter and then started to stare at his feet.

*Great… a girl”

After the interview all the member went back to the dorm.

“Guys, can we order something?” Ravi’s voice was heard from the bathroom.

“Sure, but not too much, okay? We got schedule tomorrow.” He smiled to all of s and told them that he would pay today.

He got a pat on the back by Hongbin and Leo as he was walking by on his way to the bathroom.

He could feel himself blushing.

“Yah! Wonshik! Get your out of there! You have been there for 30 min already, or you putting on makeup or something?” Leo was bashing on the bathroom door.

It took Ravi 10 seconds to open the door. No, he had no makeup on, but rather a face mask.

Everybody in the living room, included Leo laughed.

“What? I need to look perfect for Starlight! And for all the women out there” Ravi smiled and walked into his room.

The doorbell rang and Hyuk ran over to the door to open. The delivery guy gave Hyuk and N got up to pay the guy.

“Taekwoon-ah! The food is here!” it felt good to call out his name. He preferred to call him by his real name, but had to call him Leo in front of the camera.

The bathroom opened and out came a y looking Leo. With grey sweatpants, a white shirt and towel around his neck while the water was dripping from his hair.

He frozen for a second and just stared at Leo.

*Whoa…*

In the meantime Hongbin placed the chopsticks and some napkins on the table.

“Everybody, let’s eat!” Hongbin open up his arms and called all the members to the dining table.

Leo gave N a pat on the back again as he placed himself next to him at the table.

He felt his body becoming hot, and noticed another drop falling from Leo’s hair and down on his shoulder.

Just like a reflex he took the towel around Leo’s neck and started to dry his hair.

Leo looks over at him with question marks in his eyes.

“You will catch a cold if you don’t dry your hair, do you want to get sick or what?” like a man he left the towel on top of Leo’s head and started to eat.

“Oh, thanks” Leo grabbed the towel as well and dried his hair some before he started to eat again.

After the food was gone and Ravi had cleaned up everything the member went to their room except Leo, Ken and N.

Ken took half the couch with body, and the remaining the space N was using. So Leo placed himself in front of N.

Ken’s snoring was heard and he leaned forward to dry Leo’s hair again.

“It’s okay Hakyeon, I can do it myself” Leo was lifting his hands to grab the towel himself.

But N just continued to dry Leo’s hair.

“Just forget it Taekwoon-ah, just let me do this for you, okay?” he felt Leo nod and smiled.

If only this moment could last forever.

 

 

This was a short chapter, but it's only the beginning! ^^
leave a comment and tell me what you think about the story so far ^^