It wasn't supposed to end like this...

What Am I Supposed To Do When You're Gone?

- Ravi’s point of view - 

"Wonshik... Ravi ah..." Ken was wispering his name.
*What’s going on? Why is Jaehwan calling my name?*

“Kids! no schedule today ! What do you guys wanna do?” N walked into the room with a bang and opened the curtains.
“aaaaah, hyung! it’s still early!” a grumpy Hongbin tried to shut the curtains again, but was pulled down by Hyuks strong hands.
“Hongbin hyung, let’s sleep a little longer, okay?” Hyuk wrapped his hand around Hongbins waist and burried his face in his chest. 
“Sure Hyukkie” Hongbin patted Hyuk’s head, and they fell asleep again.
Ravi was about stretch his hands, but was stopped by Ken’s hands which were wrapped around him. Ken was still asleep and didn’t notice anything.
“Never mind then. Taekwoon and I will go out and buy some food. Whould any of you want anything?” Hakyeon looked at him, mainly because Ravi was the only one awake.
“No, it’s okay Hyung. I’m going out afterwards as well” He smiled at N and watched his hyung leave the room and shut the door after him.
Ravi decided to try sneak out of Ken’s arms, but failed once again. He calmed down and just laid beside Ken for a few minutes. Ken was still sleeping, and Ravi enjoyed the time while staring at Ken’s face.
*Why is he so beautiful? his skin is so flawless.* Ravi found himself wanting to touch Ken’s face.
*What’s wrong with me?!* enough was enough.
“Everybody up! We can’t sleep all day!” He forced himself out of Ken’s hands and stood up.
“ Oh Ravi ah, you’re up?” Ken sat up and stretched his arms.
“eh yes, did you sleep well?” Ravi stratched the back of his head while meeting Ken’s eyes.
“oh my god yes! i had the best dream ever” Ken smiled at him.
“oh, what was it about?” Ravi suddenly became curious.
“Nah, nothing special” Ken suddenly became shy.
Ravi reached out his arm from Ken to grab it. And he did.
“I will go into the kitchen to make some breakfast. Try to wake up the other two. Taekwoon hyung and Hakyeon hyung just went out.” Ravi smiled at Ken and walked out of the bedroom, but instead of walking to the kitchen he almost ran to the bathroom.
He could feel his body getting hot, he was almost sweating. He look at himself in the mirror.
*What is wrong with me? Why am i acting like this?* 
He decided right on the spot to take a shower. He pulled off all of his clothes and walked in to the shower. He had just the hot water when Ken walked in.
*! i forgot to lock the door this one time! Perfect*
“Oh, i’m sorry Wonshik ah. i just really need to pee.” Ken smiled at him before he did his business. After he finish washing his face and hands, he decided to talk some with Ravi. Right there in the bathroom with a Ravi in the shower.
“So Ravi ah, what do you wanna do after we have eaten breakfast?” Ravi could feel Ken’s eyes looking down his body and up again.
“I’m thinking about going out, but we can talk about it over the breakfast, okay?” Ravi was getting nervous when he noticed Ken was staring at his .
“Sure, i will find us some bread. So just finish washing up and come out soon, okay?” Ken gave Ravi one last look and left the bathroom.
One first thing he did was running out of the shower and lock the door. No one was going to see him like this. He started to think about unicorns and rainbows to make his dirty thoughts go away.
*You don’t wanna touch Ken, you don’t like him! You like unicorns! And rainbows! You don’t like Ken!* he even slapped his own face to make sure that he was in his right mind again.
After he was fully dressed again he slowly walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck.
“Ravi ah! Hurry up and eat with us!” Ken was standing by the breakfast table while Hongbin and Hyuk was eating next to him.
Ravi slowly walked over to the table and sat down. Ken sat down right next to him.
“Okay, so i thought maybe we could go look for some new clothes after we have eaten? I saw awesome caps a few days ago, wanna come with me Wonshik?” Ken seemed really excited, and Ravi couldn’t really turn him down, for what? Ken didn’t do anything wrong, or did he?
“Sure Jaehwan, what about the other two?” He was really hoping he won’t be going alone with Ken.
“Oh, we are going out to eat and walk through a few parks, so we’re kind of busy” Hongbin proudly announced their plans for the day. Hyuk looked really happy as well while he pushed food into his face.
After eveything was eaten up and cleaned up they all headed outside. the group for four split into two groups. 
“So, where do you wanna go first?” Ken really seemed happy today.
“I don’t know, maybe the cap store a few blocks down?” Ravi made a goal, which was walk to the store and get distracted.
When they raced the store Ken told him that he would buy some drinks for them and ran off.
Ravi looked through the store and pick out one caps that he really liked. He paid and walked outside, just to find Ken sitting on a bench looking at his feet.
“Jaehwan ah, are you okay?”  Ravi was about to bend down to look at his face, but Ken got up and smiled at him.
“You’re back? Did you find anything? Woah, that’s an awesome cap” Ken was really talking fast right now.
“Ken, are you okay?” he placed his hand on Ken’s shoulder.
“yeah, yeah, yeah. Want any banana milk? i just bought some” Ken handed him a little bottle of banana milk and started to walk. 
Ken was walking first and Ravi just followed behind, until Ken suddenly stopped. 
“Let’s sit down for a minute, okay?” Ken ran to the nearest bench and sat down.
Ravi just slowly followed him and sat down as well.
“Eh, Wonshik ah.. can i tell you something ?” Ken just looked at the ground.
“Sure, what’s the matter?” Ravi was really worried at the moment.
“Well, you see.. I have been having this weird feeling lately…” Ken paused and kept on staring at the ground.
“What kind of feelings? Love? That’s just normal for guys our age.” Ravi smiled and started to lean back, but stopped when he heard the next Ken said.
“Weird feelings for you Wonshik… I think I'm in love with you..” Ken sounded like he was about to start crying.
“Ehh, are you sure? Maybe you’re just confused?” Ravi was scared as well. Maybe he had feelings for Ken as well? Nooo, that couldn’t be it.
Ken lifted his head and face him.
“Ravi ah.. will you accept me?” Ken was literally crying now.
*What am I supposed to do?*
Ravi slowly stood up.
“I’m sorry Jaehwan. I can’t” Ravi turned his back to Ken and walked away.