Camping - Chanyeol

EXO ONE SHOT'S (WRITTING IN PROGRESS)

"Mum, I'm 16. I don't wanna go on a camping trip! I wanna stay here with my friends..." Ji Na whinned. Today, she was supposed to go on a camping trip with her family, and the Park's. She completly forgot that today was the day.

"No excuse's Ms.Kim, you are coming to this camping trip, beside's one of you're friends will br there! You remember Chanyeol, right? Park Chanyeol, the boy who always played with you through out your childhood?" Mrs.Kim says.

"WHAT?? He's coming too??" Park Chanyeol and Kim Ji Na maybe bestfriends since they were born and spent every second of they're time together, but ever since high school, they haven't talked too each other. Ji Na was with her friends and He was with his. Ji Na being a Cheerleader and Chanyeol being a basketball player, they drifted apart, but none of them seemed to mind

"Well of course. He is the Park's son...What did you think? they were going to leave him?" Mrs.Kim said.

"Ji Na, just go get ready..." Mr.Kim said.

"Yes, appa."

Ji Na walked to her bathroom and took a shower. By the time she finished, there was a beep outside.

"KIM JI NA!! HURRY UP!!!" Mrs.Kim yelled.

Ji Na put on a pair of shorts and a crop-tee since she knew it'll be hot out. Her mother had already packed her stuff. She raced down the stairs not wanting to face her mother's fury, and ran out the door and saw her father putting her pink duffle bag in the car.

"AH! Ji Na!! it's been a while since I saw you!!oh wow, you look so pretty!! and you've gotten taller!!" Mrs. Park squeled when she saw Ji Na come out.

"Hi, omonim. How've you been? Good I hope." Ji Na said with a smile.

"Oh, honey! look! She have grown so polite!!" Mrs.Park squished her into a hug.

"Oh, darling you're going to brake her....Hi Ji Na." Mr.Park hugged Ji Na.

"Why don't you go in? Chanyeol's inside playing with his phone." Mr.Park said, rolloing his eyes.

"Oh, ok. I'll go in first." Luckly Ji Na brought her iPod with her.

"Hey."

"Hi."

was the only thing they said till the adult went in the car. Ji Na and Chanyeol were sitting at the last seats in the back.

"Ji Na, stop listening to music!"

"Chanyeol stop playing games on you're phone!"

The mothers were on the middle seat and when they looked back they saw they're children busy playing with their gadgets.

"Yes, umma." the two replied at the same time and stopped what they were doing. Ji Na descied to look out the window till she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"They dragged you out too?" She lookeed at Chanyeol who whisperd her a question

"Yup. ugh, I could be at the mall with the team today..."

"mm.."

After 3 hours they reached the camp site and did the tents.

"Ok, so now that everything's done, why don't you two go for a walk around the forest while the adult prepare dinner?" Mrs.Kim said.

"That's a great idea Minhee, Chanyeol, why don't you take Ji Na and walk around? hm?" Mrs.Park agreed.

"Guys you know you don't have a say in this when they both agree..." Mr.Park said while Mr.Kim nodded his head.

"Ugh...Fine we'll go!" Ji Na said as she walked off.

"huh? Hey! Wait for me!!" Chanyeol followed suit.

.

.

.

They went into the forest, just walking in the scilence. Kicking dirt and pebbles.

"So, hows cheerleading going?" Chanyeol asks, dying to brake the scilence between you two.

"Fine, I'm a going to be head cheeleadeer next year. You? how's Basketball oppa?" Ji Na asks, glad he started a conversation.

"Good. Being MVP isn't easy, but...yeah.."

"So, how-_Ahh!!"

"Ji Na!! Watch out!!" Chanyeol hugged Ji Na's body as they rolled down the hill. When they stopped at the bottom, some pebbles fell and Chanyeol coverd Ji Na as he lied on top of her arms on either side of her head.

"Jin...You ok?"

"Y-yeah...Sorry."

"No problem." Chanyeol got rolled off of her and stood up. Ji Na tried to stand but a shot of pain ran through her leg and fell back down.

"Hey You ok?" Chanyeol looked at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Ji Na tried to stand again but only yelped in pain and fell back down.

"Jin..You're not fine...Hold on." Chanyeol crouched down at Ji Na's foot and held it gently. As so, Ji Na squeled in pain.

"You have a spained ankle. Here get on." Chanyeol turned around in front of her.

"Huh? o-oppa? What are you doing? It's fine, I can walk by myself.." Ji Na said

"Kim Ji Na, You can't even get up and you're expecting me to believe you can walk? Just get on.." Chanyeol Placed her arms around his neck and stood up. His hands locking her legs around his waist. Ji Na, on the other hand was blushing like mad. She was thankful taht he couldn't see her.

"Thank's oppa." She said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"It's fine Jin...It's not like i haven't done this before..." Chanyeol smiled and so did Ji Na, remembering the time when they were kids.

"Jin.. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Chanyeol asked, blushing.

"I've liked you since middel school, but never had the guts to say anything...Then we went to high school, we don't even talk to each other anymore...So, will you be mine?"

"Park Chanyeol, You idiot. I waited for you to ask that since elementry..." Ji Na snuggled her head further into his neck.

Both of them came back to the campsite and explaind everything and had an amazing weekend.

                                                                                                          ~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Yup. just crappy.

Anyway, i was looking at kpop memes and i found these...

All i can say is..

I Just Can't..... XD XD XD!!!!

.

.

                                           

 

 

 

                                        

                             

 

                    

 

 

 

                                                                            

 

 

This is just..........IDK....Think about it yourself....... XD XD XD