GoodNight Kiss?

EXO ONE SHOT'S (WRITTING IN PROGRESS)
"Kim Minseok! What on earth are you doing??" Da Joo yelled as she was lifted up by her boyfriend she lives with. "Going to the pool. It's so hot here..." Minseok smirked. He stood by the edge of the pool, carrying her bridal style. "Baozi I swear, if you throw- AH!!!" Minseok jumped in the pool still hugging Da Joo. "XiuMinSeok!! You stupid baozi! Ugh!!" She hit him and walked towards the steps. "Babe, come here..." He pulled her back into his arms and hugged her tight. (And we all know Minseok's arms, like damn...) Da Joo hit him and struggled to get free. She dove down and broke loose, eventually. "Kim Minseok, you are the worst boyfriend ever!! You can get your own dinner. I'm going out." Da Joo said and left the pool and went inside. "*sigh* here we go again...Chagi!! I'm sorry!!" "Kiss My !!" ~11.30 PM KST There was a sound of a door click and Da Joo went in. Minseok was waiting for her in their room. When she went in Minseok put down the book he was reading and faced her. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?? Do you know how worried I was?? You didn't call, text or left a voice mail!! I called you, texted you Millions of times and you didn't reply!!" "I was out with my friends." She said coldly, not looking at Minseok while saying it. "Chagiya-" *BANG* 'She's still mad...' He thought after she banged the door to the bathroom. After half an hour, Da Joo came out the bathroom wearing her lacy *lingerelike* night gown. She got in bed beside Minseok and turned off her lamp, and slept with her back facing him. "Chagiya.... Mianhae..." Minseok hugged her, resting his cheek on her shoulder. She shook him off and pulled the blanket up to her neck. "Chagiya..." "Minseok, I'm sorry I was y, I was just... I saw your ex girlfriend last night and she told me I am a rebound to you... Is it true?" "Oh My God, Da Joo!! Don't believe what Sabrina says!! I broke up with her, because I never loved her! Ever since secondary school I loved you, Sabrina asked me out and the pressure got to me!! I love you, always have always will..." "I love you too..." "Do I get a goodnight kiss?" Minseok asked puckering his lips. Da Joo gave Minseok a light peck. "What was that?? I'll show you how to give a real one.." Minseok kissed Da Joo till she couldn't breathe. "Good night my love." A/N: ok hey guys!! Yes!! I finally did it!! Anyway! I won't be updating fast to see why please go to chapter 9 of "Daddy Chanyeol" and you will see. Ok see you next update^^ annyeong!!