Punishment - Kyungsoo (M)

EXO ONE SHOT'S (WRITTING IN PROGRESS)

WARNING!!(The use of toys and bad language are used in this fic.)

Story:

"Kyungsoo? What are you doing?" You say with a pained voice.

"Meihua!! N-no! I promise it's not what you think!!" Kyungsoo pushed Yuri, the who hates you, off of him. You just saw your 2 year boyfriend kiss the girl who despises you. He rushes to you and hugs you tightly.

"Don't...Come with me..." You say as you drag him to the apartment you both own.

"Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you..." You say with a smirk.

"You ARE going to get punished..."

"Uh...Meihua.... What are you doing?" He backs away as you strode towards him.

"Seeing you kiss Yuri, that hurt me you know. Now that's what I'm going to do to you...Hurt you." He backed up till he hit the bed and fell on top of it. He has never been this scared of you. Ever. The girl with sweet and cheerful eyes os no longer here. The girl with dark and lustful eyes replaced her. You go towards the closet and bring out a little black box. You take 2 cuffs, a blind fold, some rope, a ring, and a whip out and walked towards the bed.

"If you resist it will be harder..." You cuff his hands to the bed frame, tied up his feet to the bottom of the bed and put the blindfold above his eyes. You stripped down to your underwear and bra which is a matching dark purple lingerie. With the help of a knife, you ripped his clothes off and undoing his jeans and boxers as well. You see his is already half hard, so you put on the ring and turned it on. "A VIBRATING ONE??"He yelled. You got on top of him, rubbing your on his face, your thighs on his sides, your hands on his bare chest. You sat down on his shaped stomach, rubbing your already wet on his abs, making his back arch, wanting to feel more. You hear the sounds of the chains from the cuffs rattling, trying to brake free, so you his abs tasting your self and that just got him to pull harder. After another 20 minuets of torture you remove his blindfold, revealing his eyes staring at you, full of lust.

"You're going to watch." You said, rubbing against him.

As you did your *ahem* , he was a groaning mess. Just the sight of you got him , let alone you rubbing yourself on him with a vibrating ring against his hard. He moaned and groaned, music to your ears.

Deciding that was enough torture, you stopped and position yourself, on your knee's, right on top of his throbbing hard. You took off you underwear, bra and , and carelessly threw your now soaked on top of his mouth and your bra on his nose, letting him smell and taste you. You slid down, but stopped when his tip touched you. His groans and chinks of the chains filled the silent room.

"UGH!!KYUNGSOO!!" You slammed yourself on to him then pulling yourself back up, only to do it all over again. Your moan's turned him on even more that pre has already begin to flow. He felt so good, especially since there is a vibrating ring and the woman he love ridding him. He just wished that he wasn't cuffed so he could teach her who's the boss in bed.... Kyungsoo looked tired, defeated, and dominated, cause you said,

"I think that's enough. I'll let you go now..." With that you unlocked the cuffs slowly, you were also weak, but you thought he was weaker. Right after Kyungsoo was free,he pinned you down on the bed. You gasped, you thought that Kyungsoo had enough...

"You know its not nice to punish your boyfriend without listening to his explanation first...." By the way he smirked, sent chills down your spine.

.

.

.

"Your turn."

A/N: don't kill me!!! Not that good, *sadly* I know TT^TT ... But spare me, idk how to write this stuff.... But I'm learning...^^ should I be proud of that?^^ maybe...