Not going as Planed- Sehun

EXO ONE SHOT'S (WRITTING IN PROGRESS)

"U/N, where are you?"

"Busy studying, i need to talk to you later, kay?"

"But U/N......"

"Sehun, i need to go now, ok? I'll see you tonight...Saranghae oppa.muah." you ended the call from your whiny boyfriend and continued to study with a friend of yours, Kim Jongin.

"YAH! JONGIN! Hurry up it's getting late!!" you yelled waiting for Jongin to finish his math homework.

"Aaaaaannnnnnnddddd, DONE!!" he said.

" 'Bout time. I'm going home now, ok? Bye" you said and he garbbed your wrist.

"Wait! uh..um.. I'll take you home." he said.

"Ok. Let's go." he took you home on his motorcycle to your apartment.


Sehun's POV

oh....I hope she comes home soon....

I already made her a speacial Birthday dinner, which she probably forgot her own birthday, again. and i wanted to ask her something to.

I heard people in the front door so i looked in the peep hole and saw U/N's hands on a guys shoulders and he was leaning in. I opend the door and yelled when their lips touched.

"WHAT THE HELL??"

"No, Sehun it's not what you think!!" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Happy Birthday." i said and walked away.

"No! Sehun wait" the guy said and I saw it was Jongin, my best friend, U/N didn't know that, they don't know each other.

"Jongin. You lied to me. You betrayed me. I thought you were my friend."

"Sehun listen, I kissed her. She didn't kiss back. She tried to push me away from her. I didn't know she was your girlfriend... I'm sorry." Jongin explained everything and I saw U/N kneeling on the floor, crying with her hand on her face. but this still doesn't explain why she was with him.

"Don't blame her for this. She is my tutor and I offerd to give her a ride home. If anyone is to blame, blame me, i kissed her, and i wouldn't be supprised if you beat me up right now, because that's what i deserve." he said and i walk over to U/n, kneeling beside her.

"Don't cry. I love you..." I said.

"I-i-i-i'm S-s-s-so-rr-ry" she said, still crying I hugged her and looked at Jongin and smiled.

"U/N, don't cry....I love you. Will you marry me?" I said taking out a box and she just cried harder, nodding her head.

"Jongin..."

"I'll get ou tof your li-_"

"Will you be my best man?" I said and he froze.

"W-w-what? Why? I just, i mean-_" he shuttered

"Just say yes." i said giving him a glare.

"Sure."

"I swear, this was not the way i planned to propose to you, U/N..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: first shot up!! and many to come, next one will be Suho's and will be up next week! hope you like it!!!

 

 

 

 

 xoxoxoxoxoxo~ Jesszie_ ~xoxoxoxoxoxo