Babysitting - Chen

EXO ONE SHOT'S (WRITTING IN PROGRESS)

"Jongdae, please~"

"Babe, I told you... No. I may be your husband, but I am not going to help babysit for my little brothers twins!" Dara was trying to get her husband to help her babysit their 5 year old nephew's, so she wouldn't do it alone.

"Why~? Joey and Jihoon are cute though..."

"They maybe cute, but they're a pain in the .."

"Oppa..."

"Ugh...don't do that! It's annoying..."

"Oppaa...."

"FINE! I'll help you babysit the little monsters... When?"

"Yay! It's tomorrow..."

"But Friday's are our night!"

"Oppaaa....."

"Fine...."

.

.

.

Friday.

"Hyung! Noona! Annyeong~" Dara and Jongdae heard Jongin call them and looked the other way.

"Joey! Jihoon! Come here, cutie's!" Dara crouched down and the two boys ran.

"Aunt Dara!!!" They said in unison. The two boy ran into her embrace.

"Aigoo...my two boys have gotten big haven't they?"

"Thanks for doing this, Noona." JongIn said to Dara.

"You ungrateful little bas-"

"Your...brother agreed to help me..." Datah cut Jongdae off. She didn't want him to swear in front the kids.

"Oh, really?? Gumaowo hyung!" Jongin gave him a cutesy look with his fist up to his chin.

"Whatever Kai. You owe me for this." Jongdae flicked Jongin's forehead.

.

.

"Hyung! That's my spoon!"

"No! It's my spoon Jihoon!"

"Boys! Stop! It doesn't matter!! Kim Dara!!" Jongdae couldn't take the boys anymore. Everything they did, they fought... Except if Dara or Soo Jung are there.

"I'm coming!! Just wait a little, will you Jongdae?"

"I'll make you real hard later on tonight, if you don't get your perfectly shaped here now!! I can't take anymore of these two!!"

"Uncle Chen, what's ?" Joey asked.

"Yeah! And what does ' real hard' mean, uncle chen?" Jihoon asked. Jongdae was surprised that the twins even paid ant attention to him.

"Uhm... Dara!"

"Your problem, not mine!" She yelled after hearing the boy's questions.

"Ok, number one, don't call me uncle Chen, my name is Jongdae, not Chen. And number two, uh... You guys ask your dad. Remember! Your dad not your mom!"

"Dinner!"

.

.

"Wanna watch a movie boys?" Dara asked after they finished dinner.

"Yes/ Yeah!!" Jihoon and Joey yelled.

"Ok, go with your uncle Jongdae and pick a movie. I'll go make popcorn..." When he glared at her, she just shrugged and went in the kitchen.

"Ok boys what do you want to watch?

" "I wanna watch Nemo!" Jihoon said.

"I wanna watch The Lion King!" Joey said.

"Pick one..."

"Why don't we watch Nemo first then watch The Lion King?" Dara said as she came in with two bowls of popcorn.

"Yayyy!!! Two movies!!!" The two screamed. In the middle of watching the second movie, the boys fell asleep in Jongdae's arms.

"I'm not good at this whole dad thing, am I?" He asked while watching The Lion King.

"Jongdae, you are, you're just not good at discipline, same like Jongin. The boys aren't scared with you two, but when they were with your brother MinSeok oppa, they were well behaved. You just need to toughen up!"

"Hmmm.. Why are you always right?"

Ding Dong~

"That's probably JongIn, I'll get it. You carry them." Dara said. Jongdae carried him to the car and set them down gently.

"Thanks again, Hyung. It was nice to have Soo Jung to myself again."

"Ugh, dude I don't want to know about your life." Jongdae said to him. Dara came up behind them and said,

"Oh, and Jongin the boys might ask you something later..." Jongdae smirked.

"That's my fault."

"Aishh..."

"If you want to have a quiet evening with Soo Jung, give the kids to MinSeok hyung. Not me."

"But-"

"Jongin, go! Soo Jung's waiting for you!"

"See ya later Kai!" With that, Jongin and the two boys left, leaving the house quiet and peace.

"Finally..." Jongdae hugged Dara from the back and kissed her neck.

"Jongdae, what are you doing?"

"I want too have a baby now...."

A/N: ok, weird, I know. But this has a story behind it. Jongdae is actually my class president. And I'm Dara, vice president. NOT THAT WE'RE TOGETHER!! GOD, NO!! Also, Joey and Jihoon are actually the names of my classmates. They are the trouble makers (~tell me now, now, now ~*lol sorry*) in the class, but they only listen to me, cause to be honest our class president isn't that intimidating..... Oh! and JongIn and Soo Jung, they are our teachers, Mr. Angga and Ms. Geiselle... So, yeah... Annyeong^^!!