Deal? - Tao

EXO ONE SHOT'S (WRITTING IN PROGRESS)

A/N: warning, some stuff in here not for children or ppl below...12? Idk just read if you want but you have been warned

.

.

.

"Ni hao, Wo Jiao Zhang MeiLi."

"Oh, you're Yixing's little sister aren't you?" Mrs. Hwang asked. "Your brother comes here a lot to play with YiFan..."

"Yixing and I don't 'play', we hang out." Yifan said.

"And, she is Yixing's sister. But also MY girlfriend.." Tao said. MeiLi's face turned bright red in an instant.

"Hahaha! Of course dear... What are you two doing here anyway?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"We're going to do some Science homework. The teacher put us together on a project." Tao explained, eyes looking everywhere but his mothers.

"Tao, stop lying." MeiLi scolded. "Sorry Mrs.Hwang, but that's not the truth. The truth is, that Tao has been doing really bad at Science and I offered to tutor him.."

"It's fine MeiLi. Thank you. But as for yo-"

"Mom, let them go. Tao really in science and he needs every minute he can get. Plus, you don't want to embarrass him in front of his girlfriend now, do you?" Yifan said, coming to the rescue.

"We'll talk later. Now, go and study. I'm going to the market."

"I'm driving!!" Yifan ran out the door and into the car.

"Be back soon."

"Zai Jian, Mrs. Hwang...." MeiLi bowed as her boyfriend's mother left.

"Now that we're alone...." Tao s his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"In your dreams panda. No, you need to study..." MeiLi started going to the dinning room, Tao pulled her back.

"Can we study in my room?"

"Fine... But study, nothing else..." MeiLi said, being pulled by Tao upstairs.

"Tao, why do you have swords and nun-chucks in your room?"

"Oh, it's for my wushu thing. Come here." Tao said pulling a seat for her behind his study table.

"Ok, so the chapter the test will be about is Biology, characteristics of life. Let's start with the what are the seve-TAO! What are you doing??" MeiLi yelled. Tao started to kiss her neck and holding her waist.

"Please~" he begged.

"Ok, what about this?" MeiLi straighten herself up and faced him.

"If you get 50-69 on this test, you get 1 little hug. Get 70-79,you get a kiss. Get 80-94, we make out, and 95-96 we make out while you can feel me up, 97, we'll have but,98 till 100..." MeiLi whispered it into Tao's ear and a smirk immediately appeared.

"Deal?" She asked

"Deal." Tao said and kissed her.

A few days later, Tao's parents were out of town, YiFan was out with Yixing, and MeiLi was tied up on the bed, . Guess what? Tao got a 100...

A/N: ok, except for the tied up part and being part or the having s*x part, I want this. Ok, so I have this study date tomorrow with this really cute guy... And I really want him to be my boyfriend... I mean, he is like the bad boy of my class! But I mean he is super nice to me!! I really like him TT^TT but I am so stuck in the friend zone....t•o•t FAARRK!!!