Birthday - Baekhyun

EXO ONE SHOT'S (WRITTING IN PROGRESS)

"I'm done with you." U/N said as she stormed of into her apartment.Locking it.

"Baby!Can you please talk to me??" Baekhyun bangged on the door rattaling the door knob. "PLEASE!!"

It only remained silent from the other side.

"U/N, for whatever i did, I'm sorry....j-just...talk to me...." Baekhyun calmed down. But he still wanted to know why his 2 year girlfriend suddenly broke up with him on his birthday. He didn't care that it was his birthday, he just wanted to know why she broke up with him.

"U-U-U/N...Please..." Baekhyun rested his forehead on the door and he could hear chuckles and muffled laughs too. The door unlocked and Baekhyun ran straight in the apartment and saw the lights were off.

"U/N....??"

"SURPPRISE!!!!" the light switched on and Baekhyun saw all his friends and U/N standing in a half circle, surrunding a cake that said

'Happy Birthday Baekhyun!!'

Baekhyuns reaction was like>>> D.O(#lolno)

His mouth was parted and eyes wide open, he wanted to say something but the words were stuck in his throat.

"Happy Birthday, Baby...." U/N said as she hugged his waist.

"B-b-but you...."

"Baby!! Can you please talk to me??" Chanyeol imitaided Baekhyun with a squeaky voice.

"U/N for whatever I did, I'm sorry....j-j-just...talk to me....." Kai said while pretending to cry.

"I'm sorry for scaring you...I needed a distraction! I love you, Baekhyun...." U/N said as she kissed his cheek, whispering happy birthday once more.

"YO! Can you two love birds make out later? you know, when we're gone?" Chen said.

"Alright-Alright! later! Now who wants cake? it's time for the birthday boy to blow the canddles and make a wish!" U/N said.

Baekhyun blew the canddles and when everyone was busy being noisy for themselves to hear, Baekhyun bent down and whisperd something with a smirk in U/N ear that made her blush like crazy.

"My wish was to be with you forever... oh, and babe, don't think you're not going to get punished for that little prank of yours...."

                                                                                                      ~~~~~

 

Yeah-Yeah I know, it's really short..... oh well atleast i updated!!

Subscribe! Comment! Upvote!!!

THX XD

*little Baekhyun for youXD*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxteO9VflVRHnaoaH_J56               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQljiZPZlzrlALt-N0JbeT

 

*characters and pictures do not belong to me,(I wish the characters do..T^T) But the story is completely mine!*