Her EX - Kai

EXO ONE SHOT'S (WRITTING IN PROGRESS)

 

SONG: Girls Day, Expect

 

"Oppa, I want to go on the rollercoster.." Minhee said with puppy eyes which made Kai chuckle.

"Ok, lets go. Kai pulled Minhee to the rollercoster, but she stopped in her tracks when she saw a tall figure ahead of them.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you scared?" Kai asked with a smirk, not know she saw her ex boyfriend who forced her into doing something she didn't want to do.(if you know what i mean...)

"Y-yeah, let's just ride the boat ride..." Minhee said, as she pulled from her gaze to look at her sweet and understanding boyfriend. Minhee pulled Kai the other waay and rode the boat ride.

"That was so fun!!" Minhee squealed while clapping her hands. Kai chuckled at her childish actions but stopped when he heard his stomach growling.

"Hey babe, i'm gonna get us some popcorn, okay? so, stay here." Kai said with a smile.

Kai left Minhee on a bench so he could buy the popcorn.

Minhee was just minding her own buisness when someone called her. She knew that voice oh-too-well.

"Minhee. Hey." The way he said her name sent shivers down her spine.

"Jin.." She looked up to see her ex boyfriend who cheated on her with her now ex bestfriend.

"What you doing here? taking your little sister?" He asked since the bench was infront of a kiddy ride.

"What you doing here? Still with that ?" Minhee shot back.

"Babe, loo-_"

"Don't call me 'Babe.', okay?" Minhee glared at Jin.

"LISTEN TO ME!! I STILL LOVE YOU!! And I know you do too..." He said and kissed Minhee.

Meanwhile Kai saw everything and went straight to them after seeing them kiss. He dumped the popcorn on his head and pulledd him away from Minhee.

"Get over the fact, that she DOESN'T LOVE YOU!!" Kai punched him and pulled Minhee away behind a ride where there weren't much people.

"K-Kai, I c-can..." She was cut-off as Kai kissed her roughly, bitting slightly.

"Don't need too... I saw it...I Love You....Just don't let other guys touch you..."