What is ? - Kris/Yifan

EXO ONE SHOT'S (WRITTING IN PROGRESS)

"Yue*!! Give me back my toy!!"

"YoungJae!! Stop pulling my hair!!"

The two twins were yelling at each other, annoying the other. "

Wu Yue! Wu YoungJae! Stop it! Your uncle's will be here soon!!" Ye Ji scolded the two. She fixed YoungJae's tie, and straighten Yue's dress.

"Baobei, let them have fun.. It's their birthday..." Yifan backed hugged her, calming her down.

Ding Dong~

"I'll get it." Yifan said. He left the warmth of his wife too open the door only to see his Yue and Jae's uncles.

"Hey, ge."

"Hey hyung." 3 chinese guys and 8 koreans, said.

"Sehun oppa!! Luhan gege!!" Yue screamed and ran into her God-fathers embrace.

"Nin Hao, Yixing gege. Anyeonghaseyo, Kyungsoo hyung." YoungJae bowed to his.

"How are these two so different?" Joonmyun asked their father.

"I don't know... I really don't." Yifan said.

"Does the birthday princess and birthday prince want their presents?" Beakhyun asked teasingly.

"YES!!"

"For later... Come on, you two need to wash up for dinner..." Ye Ji said.

"Yes, mummy..." Guided by their dad, the prince and princess hung their heads and left for the bathroom to wash their hands.

"You never change, Tight ..." Tao said, shaking his head with a smirk.

"Aww, are you still mad I took your imaginary boyfriend, Panda Face?"

"You two stop it." JoonMyun said.

"Yeah, Tao. Plus, Ye Ji's can't be tight, considering how many times she and Yifan hyung had ..." Jongdae smirked, and received a smack on the head from Chanyeol.

"Shut-up. Yifan hyung will kill you."

"Kids aren't here. They won't know what means anyway."

"Guys, just stop. Dinner's ready. Come on." Yifan suddenly came in holding the twins hands.

.

.(During dinner)

.

The table was noisy. Yue and YoungJae were sitting beside their uncles and across from each other.

"Omma, Appa, what's ?" The little princess asked. Yifan spat out the iced tea he was drinking. The whole table went quiet.

"H-how do you know that word sweetie?" Ye Ji asked.

"I hear EXO oppa's, gege's and you two say it. And before Jongdae oppa said it."

"Yeah!! He said, 'she and Yifan hyung had '!! Appa what does it mean?" Youngjae asked. Yifan sent Jongdae a death glare, while the latter shrink down in his seat.

"Well, it means...uhh..it's this uuhh...game! It's a game that uuhh..adults play?" Yifan said with blushing cheeks. The whole table tried to hold back their laugh... "Umma, is the game fun?" Yue asked.

"I-I g-guess s-so..." At that point the boys(including YiFan) erupted into laughter.

"Hahaha!! You guys are screwed...." Jongin said

"Hyung, what's screwed?" Youngjae asked him. Now it was Jongin's turn to be silenced.

"It's the same thing as honey..." Minseok said as he sipped his iced tea.

"Why do you play ?" Yue asked.

"It's so you can get...baby's... If you have uuhh ...you can get a little brother or sister!!" YiFan explained proudly. He thought that would end it but only made it worse.

"I want little brother!!!" Yue said.

"Yeah! Me too!!" Youngjae added. The married couple just sat there and blushed, while the rest tried to stop laughing.

"Noona! Let's have !!"

"Yeah!!"

"NO!!!!!" The whole table yelled.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I tried. I really did. I am sorry...

*Yue means moon in mandarin.