Proposal - Suho

EXO ONE SHOT'S (WRITTING IN PROGRESS)

Today is yours and Suho's 3rd aniversery together and you were going to celebrate by going out to dinner. Right now you were getting ready, applying make-up while waiting for him to pick you up. All of the sudden your phone rang.

~Baby boo~

Was you're screen name for him. You answerd the phone with the cutest voice.

"Hi Baby! I'm getting ready, so-_"

"um...about that... i can't go. Something came up at work and I have to do over time till midnight. U/N, I really am sorry...."

"Oh, uh, ok! we can just go tomorrow, right? not a big deal. Anyways, I know your busy! So, goon, go back to work! I'll see you tomorrow, bye." You hanged up, not waiting for his reply and cried into the pillow. Then your phone rang again. You thought it was Suho but it was your bestfriend, Soo Jung.

"Hey Girl!! So, what time is your date with Mr.Perfect?"

"No...He said his busy......" then there was a little silence.

"Well you know what, screw him! Let's go somewhere together!! Cheer you up a little! So now, wipe those masscara stainded tears and get ready!! I'll be there in half an hour!"

Before you could reply, she hung up. You got ready, and sure enough in half an hour, Soo Jung walked in your room.

"Let's go!! We're going to the new resturant in the Marriot!"

"Why?"

"Because the food is to die for!! Come on, I made reservations!! We'll be late!" she dragged you out to her car.

.

.

.

You two reachedd The Marriot and went to the resturant. Soo Jung orderd some champagne and the waiter brought out the bottle with two filled glasses.

"Thank you." you said to the waiter.

"Hey, U/N, I'm going to the bathroom, kay? Stay here..."

"Yeah, ok."  You said and drank you champagne.

After 5 minutes Soo Jung still wasn't back, and your glass was almost empty. You took another sip and saw something sparkle at the bottom.
"What the-_?" You finished the glass and saw inside was a Ring with one big diamond on the middle. You took it out the glass and was about to call the waiter when you felt a pair of hands coverd your eyes.

"Surpprise."

"Suho?? I thought you had work??" you practicly shouted earning the whole resturant's attention.

"I was, but only a fool would miss his anniverserry dinner with his beautifull girlfriend, or fiance...." he said as he took the ring out your hand.

"w-what?" the whole resturant was loooking at you two. Suho got down on one knee and did something you never expecting him to do.

"U/N, will you marry me?"  the whole restarunt went in awe. You couldn't say anything. The words won't leave your throat. As the tears fall, you nod your head with a little laugh. Suho slipped the ring on your left ring finger and kissed you. Everyone clapped their hands and then you heard your bestfriend.

"Woo-Hoo! Congratz you guys!! and you Mr. Perfect! you owe me one! haha!" she laughed.

"You were in on this?? traeter...."

"But you love me..."

"Yes, I do, but not as much as I love you....."you say and kissed Suho and you went home to his house.

 

 

                                                                                 THE END

 

 

 

A/N: yeah2 I know, it horrible and short and chessy and cliche.... but i tried my best, ok? anyways next update is next week!!

Enjoy my others stories!!!