Chapter 8 - Mission Accomplished

I'm Fallen to a Bad Boy?! (On Hold)

Many days has passed, Kris was planning to confess his feelings for Tao but Tao always run away from him and Kris can't confess and he's getting hurt if he run away from. Tao always ran away from him and he always hide from him. Kris was so curious about Tao that he always run away from him anytime and anywhere. Kris was so sad and hurt, his feelings for Tao getting weaker than usual. Kris always try and try again until he catch Tao before he run away but failed.

 

In the classroom of the Kingkas:

Kris sighed and Lay was so curious, "Kris, are you alright?" "Yeah and I'm just curious about Tao" "Tao?" "Yeah.. He always run away from me if I approach him." "I see.." Kris sigh again and the other Kingkas joined in. "Hey! Kai, why you dragging me?! I want to be with Baekhyun this free time." "I want to be with Kyungsoo too but I sense that there's a trouble in here." Kai looks at Kris and  Kris looks at him. "What?" "Have you confess to him?" Kai was waiting for his answer. "No.." Kris sigh again. "What?!!" "I'm sorry but he always run away from me" "If he run away, why don't you chase him?" "How can I chase him that he is so fast" "No extra excuses Kris!" "But.." "Kris.." "Alright but my feelings for him getting weaker now." "Even if your feelings for him is getting weaker, you must confess him before you move on." Chanyeol said and Kris looked at Chanyeol "Alright.. I'll try.." The other kingkas nodded. "If you failed, you must move on for Tao." Sehun said and Kris nodded 

 

In the classroom of the Kingkas' love interests:

Tao was so gloomy and his other friends was so curious. "Tao, are you alright?" Suho asked. "No.." "Why?" "I always ran away from Kris and I can't confess properly!" "Why do you keep running away from him?" Xiumin asked "Bacause, my heart beats faster when he approach him and I'm getting crazy so I ran away." "Tao! Get off of your silliness there?! What if Kris likes you too? What if he discouraged because of your craziness?!" Luhan shouted that makes his other classmates looked at him. "I'm sorry.." Luhan apologized at his classmates. "You're right. I'll try to endure this craziness of mine." His other friends nodded.

 

The next day, Kris will confess to Tao, it's a final, if he run away, he will catch him. Tao finds Kris anywhere from the campus and keeps running around. "Tao!" Tao heard the familiar voice he turns around, it was Kris, running towards him and Tao stiff himself so that he can't run away from him. Kris finally approach him "Tao.." "Kris.." "Tao.. I umm.." "Kris.. umm.." Those two were feeling awkward and Kris started the conversation.. "Tao.. Umm.. I'm afraid that you will dump me.. but I love you Tao! Why do you keep running away from?! I'm so sad and hurt.. Tao, I confess this to you because I can't stand feelings anymore. So, Tao, will you be my boyfriend?" Tao was shocked and his heart beats faster than normal one and he smiled and he cupped Kris' cheeks. "I love you too Kris, I'm sorry that I ran away from you.. I can't stand also my feelings for you. You know.. I ran away from you because of the silliness of my heart. It beats fast for you and you're only one in my heart. Of course, I'm happy to be you boyfriend." "Tao.." Kris approach Tao's face and he kissed him then Tao kissed him back. 

 

The two hold their hands together and they chat happily, "Tao, you know what? If you dump me, I must move on, you know.. It's hard to move on the one you love the most.." "I know and aynway.. Who said that?" "Sehun" "Ohh.. Are you guys having a condition for this?" "I did not but them." "I see and anyway, remember from the last time, I ran away from you?" "Yeah.." "I ran away because you're scary" "I thought you ran away because of the silliness of your heart!" "It's really true that it's because of my heart's silliness.. But I ran away from you from the past because you're scary" "Tao.. What do you mean scary?! I'm not scary at all!" "No.. You're really scary than the other cold men." "Tao-ya.. Come back here!" Tao run away happily and Kris chased him happily too. The both happily ever after.


Hi guys! It's not really over yet.. Just wait for the next chapter soon. Thank you for those who like it, I really appreciate it. (^_^)