Chapter 4 - Kai's Confession

I'm Fallen to a Bad Boy?! (On Hold)

In the morning, Kyungsoo woke up early and he started to wash his face in the bathroom. After that, he wore his school uniform and he goes down towards the kitchen to prepare the breakfast and lunch. Baekhyun woke up and started to prepare himself before he go down. Baekhyun was so tired because he was crying so hard yesterday or should I say, tears of joy and he goes down and saw Kyungsoo cooking their lunch and the breakfast are already on the table. "Good Morning Kyungie~" Kyungsoo surprised a bit "Good Morning Baekie~ How's yesterday?" "Hmm.. It's already settle with me and Chanyeol." Baekhyun smiled "So.. You two are together now?" Baekhyun nodded "Oh.. Congratulations" Kyungsoo smiled "Kyungie~ I have something to tell you." "What is it?" "Do you like Kai?" Kyungsoo blushed "O-obviously N-no!!" "Then why are you blushing?" "No! I'm not!" "Just tell the truth Kyungie." Baekhyun giving a straight-face to Kyungsoo. "Alright! I like him but I just can't express it!" Baekhyun smirked.

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ate, talk, and laugh at their own topics. After they eat, they proceed to the door to get their bicycle and they rode away. When they arrived in school, they saw Xiumin who keeps hitting Chen, Luhan keeps pushing Sehun, Suho was listening to the music because he was annoyed that Lay was talking too much, and Tao was running away from Kris. "What's going on here?.." Kyungsoo said "No idea" Baekhyun shrugged and someone who hugged Baekhyun behind and he turns around, it was Chanyeol. "Good Morning Babe~" he peck the lips of Baekhyun "Yeollie~!" He hugged him and Kyungsoo's eyes became wider and starting to stare at those two "Guys, did you forgot that I am here?" Kyungsoo said curious tone "Oh! I'm sorry Kyungsoo~! Anyway.. Yeollie.. What happened to them?" Baekhyun points their friends and Chanyeol looked at the males that is pointed by Baekhyun "I don't know, maybe they're trying to win them?" Kyungsoo's eyes became wider and Baekhyun was blank. Someone who holds around the waist of Kyungsoo and who turns out to be, Kai. Kai keeps kissing Kyungsoo's cheeks and Kyungsoo was embarrased and began to slap Kai's arms. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are having a plan for them.

 

They all proceed to their respective classroom, the others have to their classroom except Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "Yeollie.. I think I have a plan for them" "What is it Baekie?" Baekhyun to told anything to Chanyeol about his plan and Chanyeol smirked "That's good." "Really?" "Yeah.. I think your plan will work" "Ok, I believe you Yeollie." "Of course you are" Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun's cheek "I'm going now, see you later Baekie~" "Ok" Chanyeol waved at Baekhyun and Baekhyun entered the classroom.

 

After their periods, they all proceed to the cafeteria while chit-chatting with each other. When they all arrived at the cafeteria, Chanyeol immediately saw them and called them. When Baekhyun saw Chanyeol, he immediately called the others to seat with them, the others has no choice so they approach them. "Kyungie~! Sit here please~" Kai said cutely and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and has no choice so he sat beside him. Xiumin end up sitting beside Chen, Luhan sit beside Sehun, Suho sit beside Lay, and Tao sit beside Kris but he's having a little distance with him but Kris move himself towards him. Baekhyun felt the awkward feeling between them. Kyungsoo look at Kai and when Kai noticed, he immediately looks away. Kyungsoo's heart beats fast and he's going crazy with him. He immediately stands up "Guys.. I need to go to the washroom." Kyungsoo walk away and Kai was worried so he followed him. Baekhyun smirked and follows them with Chanyeol. The others were curious and they continue eating.

 

In the washroom, Kyungsoo washed his hands and look up at the mirror and sighed. He was about to leave but Kai was on the door. "Kyungsoo, is something wrong with you?" Kai asked "Nothing.. Really.." Kyungsoo looks away and walks passed to him but Kai immediately holds his hand. "Why did you avoid me? Is the something wrong with me?" "I really have no problems with you." Kyungsoo said. "Oh.. But before you leave, I have something to tell you." "What is it?" "I-I.." Kai blushed "I what?" Kyungsoo was so curious. "I-I.. I like y-you! I like you since we met at the cafeteria, I was fallen by you and I can't control myself but to keep approaching you. I was so crazy and deeply in love with you! I like everything about you. When you are with me, I feel myself that I'm a happiest man in the world and Kyungsoo, will you be my boyfriend?" Kai asked and he was shaking. Kyungsoo felt his heart beats so fast, he was getting crazy about his confession, blushing hard and feel himself a smile. He cupped Kai's cheeks "Thank you for your wonderful confession, Kai. I'm happy about it. I really do like you too with this stupid heart of mine and I'm happy to be yours." Kyungsoo smiled and Kai grins and he began to kissed Kyungsoo passionately. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Chanyeol was eavsdropping and they starting to squel a little. "Wait.." Baekhyun realized something "Yeollie, did you tell Kai that he will confess to Kyungsoo right now?" "Yup! Why?" "Nothing.. I just realize something.." "Ohh.. Anyway.. Let's go to the cafeteria now.. The others are waiting for us now." "Yeah" Baekhyun smiled.

 

When they got back at the cafeteria, Baekhyun and Chanyeol arrived before Kai and Kyungsoo. When Kai and Kyungsoo arrived, they both holding their hands. "Wait, are you guys together?!" Suho shouted and they both nodded. The others except Baekhyun and Chanyeol jaw dropped while Baekhyun and Chanyeol are grinning. Then Kai and Kyungsoo are just laughing at their reaction.


Hey guys! Chapter 4 is up! I'm not sure if I make chapter 5 right now.. Just comment below if you want it right now and especially.. What OTP do you want next?

  1. Xiuchen
  2. Hunhan
  3. Taoris
  4. Sulay

I'll wait for your comments ;)