Chapter 3 - Baekhyun's Confession

I'm Fallen to a Bad Boy?! (On Hold)

After Baekhyun ran away from Chanyeol, he immediately goes to the cafeteria to meet the others. Baekhyun keeps panting and he is still blushing because of the incident happened earlier. The others were curious of what happened to Baekhyun whether he is sick or not. "Baekhyun, is there something wrong? Do you have a fever?" Kyungsoo said in worried tone. "To tell the truth.. I'm not okay to that incident happened!!" Baekhyun shouted and make the students will look at him. "Incident?" Kyunsoo asked and Baekhyun nodded. "Tell us what happened hyung." Tao said calmly. "Yeah, before you tell it to us, please calm down for a minute and sit here." Suho said and Baekhyun sat down beside Suho and slowly, he calms down.

Baekhyun told them of what happened earlier while the others was so shocked. A minute later, they laughed harder and they also squeling like a girl. "Guys! It's not funny! It was really.. Really embarrasing! He took my first kiss!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Calm down, will you?" Luhan said calmly and Baekhyun can't disobey the hyung so he calmed down for a while when he looked up, he saw the "6 Gods" coming towards their seats. "G-guys.." Baekhyun stuttered and he pointed the boys who are coming towards them.

"Hey baby Bacon!" Chanyeol waved his hand at Baekhyun cheerfully. Baekhyun's eyes became wider and he blushed hard because of Chanyeol called him "baby" but when he heard the "Bacon" he immediately slaps Chanyeol's arm. "I said it's not Bacon! It's Baekhyun! Baek-hyun! Understand?!" Baekhyun let out his anger and Chanyeol was just giggling. "Ok, I'll call you Baekhyun if you will be mine." Chanyeol said jokingly while smirking and Baekhyun was blushing hard because of what he said and he knew the face of him that make him know that he was joking and just trying to piss him. "Ok, fine!" Baekhyun accepted it jokingly too. Baekhyun's friends jaw dropped and Baekhyun turns to them and giving a I'm-just-joking look. His friends knew he was joking too so they sigh with relief. They knew that Baekhyun hates Chanyeol because of what he had done about the incident and he knew that he is a bad and erted boy. The atmoshpere becoming crazy because the "6 Gods" are starting to introduced themselves to Baekhyun's freinds and they started to play with their preys and they keep flirting with them. The males were extremely annoyed and they keep avoiding them.

After the incident, the life of Baekhyun became worst. Baekhyun keeps trying to avoid Chanyeol and he was so annoyed and he keeps trying run away from and hide from him but never been succeeded. Everytime he was talking to the other man, Chanyeol keeps avoiding that guy and keeps Baekhyun away from every guy he met but Baekhyun was really annoyed. When the day comes, Baekhyun starting to talk Chanyeol face-to-face. "Chanyeol.. Would you please stop following me? You look like a stalker who keeps following me." Baekhyun said "Why? Is there something wrong to follow my precious boyfriend?" "I'm not your boyfriend! I'm just kidding at that time alright?! I've never want a boyfriend who is someone like you! Especially, you are the worst man ever in my life." Chanyeol was so shocked and he was so broken. It's the first time that someone who broke his heart and he clenched his teeth and his fist. "Fine. It's my fault for liking you and I wish I've never been falling for you from the start. Especially, I picked the wrong person." Chanyeol said coldly and he walks away. Baekhyun's heart was teared into pieces, he didn't know that Chanyeol loves him so much whenever he still teasing him and running away from the other guys, he felt that he has his jealousy.

The next day, Baekhyun arrives in his school, he saw Chanyeol going to the locker. Baekhyun keeps looking at him and whenever Chanyeol looked at him, he felt his heart beat that is beating fast but Chanyeol immediately looks away and starting walk away from him. Baekhyun felt hurt and he was so sad. In break time, he goes to the cafeteria with his friends and he saw Chanyeol who keeps smiling with his friends and when he saw Baekhyun, he immediately stand up and Baekhyun was about to talk but Chanyeol walked pass him. He felt so hurt and his friends were worried at him all the time. "Baekhyun, are you alright?" Kyungsoo said."Kyungie~.." Baekhyun burst into tears and his friends started to hugged him. "What happened between you and Chanyeol?" Suho asked. "I-I.. I hurt him.. I-It's my f-fault.. t-that I l-let him d-down.. Especially..  I didn't know he loves that much.." Baekhyun sniffed and Xiumin keeps hushing. "Baekhyun, why don't you apologize to him and tell him with your feelings." Luhan said "But hyung.. It's already too late.." "No.. It's not yet late." Chanyeol's friend said which is Kai. "He's hurting too.. We feel it.. Now go hyung before Chanyeol will never forgive you." Kai said. "T-thanks Kai.." "Now.. Run along." Kyungsoo said and pushed Baekhyun. "Thanks guys." Baekhyun ran off and left his friends.

Baekhyun keeps running around the school and looking for Chanyeol. When he saw the familiar figure, he immediately ran to him holds his hands. Chanyeol turned around at him. "B-Baekhyun?" Baekhyun felt happy when he heard him calling his name but Chanyeol take away his hands from Baekhyun's grip immediately and starting to walk away. "W-wait! Chanyeol!" Baekhyun holds his hands again "What?" he said coldly and Baekhyun felt hurt "I-I'm sorry.. that I hurt your feelings and I'm sorry that I didn't know that you love me so much and I was happy that you really do love me at that time and when you keep avoiding me.. I feel hurt.. I feel like dying.. But today.. I realized that I really do love you.. Whenever you tease and dragging me around and everything what you did to me.." Chanyeol was so shocked "If you don't forgive me.. I'll accept it.. It's my biggest fault anyway.." Baekhyun released the hands of Chanyeol and he smiled at him while his tears are still falling and he was about to walk away but Chanyeol grabs immediately his hands "W-what did you say e-earlier?" Chanyeol regaining his smile. "I-I love you.." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol hugged him "I love you too." Baekhyun burst his tears really hard and Chanyeol wipes it away. "W-will you forgive me? Will you be mine forever?" Baekhyun worriedly questioned him "Of course you dummy.. You're so slow" Chanyeol kissed his lips with passion and warm. Baekhyun was so happy and he feels that he was the luckiest boy in the world.


Chapter 3 is up! I'm sorry that I take it too long~ Next chapter will be Kaisoo :3.. Thank you for those who subscribes, votes, and comments about my story.. I was so happy~! Anyway.. Please wait for the updates ;)