Chapter 2 - Stealing the First Kiss

I'm Fallen to a Bad Boy?! (On Hold)

The males were having a goosebumps because they felt something that is so strange about the "6 Gods". The 3 males, which is, Xiumin, Luhan, and Suho are going to buy food at the counter while acting that they didn't care about those "6 Gods" and the dongsaengs hurriedly goes to the seat that is vacant and also far from the seats of "6 Gods." When the older males bought everything, they immediately proceed to where their dongsaengs are. "Guys, I felt something strange about those guys." Tao said and felt scared. "Yeah.. I think we must get away from them." Xiumin said and the others nodded. "Yeah, it's for our safety." Suho said. They hurriedly ate their food and they hurriedly proceed to their respective classroom.

 

The students are getting bored and some of them are sleeping. The 6 males were just concentrating on their studies and they have no plan at getting sleep in class.

 

After their class is already lunch break, Baekhyun's seat mate, which is a girl, immediately run outside. Baekhyun knew that she will going to meet those "6 Gods." "Baekhyun! Let's go now." Suho yelled. "Umm.. You guys go first, I have something to do." "Oh, just hurry up, ok?!" Luhan said and Baekhyun nodded. When the others left. Baekhyun followed the direction where his classmate going. When he heard the girls, who are screaming so loud and he immediately follows where they are. When he arrived, the girls were running everywhere. Baekhyun immediately ask the girl, "Excuse me, what are you guys doing?" "Our "oppas" run off so we were finding them." "You mean those guys who are popular in this school?" The girl nodded, "Oh, I see, thanks."

 

After Baekhyun asks the girl, he walked away and he started to think. He was still curious about those guys. While he was thinking and he didn't think where he going. He bumped at the person and he falls down, "Ouch.." Baekhyun said painly. "Are you alright?" The person ask and offer his/her hand to Baekhyun. "Yeah, I'm fi--" Baekhyun cuts his sentence and his eyes became wider than Kyungsoo. "Hey?" The person trying to get the attention of Baekhyun. "Uhh.. I-I'm fine!" Baekhyun stuttered and he stand up on his own. "My name is Park Chanyeol, you?" "B-Byun Baekhyun" "Nice to meet you Bacon" Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun started to feel his anger. "It's Baekhyun not Bacon!" Chanyeol giggled "You such a cutie, would you like to go out with me?" "W-What?!" "Just kidding, my honey" Baekhyun blushes and he was about to slap him but Chanyeol grabbed his hand and he nearly approach Baekhyun's face and he kissed his lips passionately. Baekhyun was so shocked and he pushed him so hard and starting to run away and he left Chanyeol there. "Bye baby!" Chanyeol waves. "That was like a cinema that I've been watching." The person revealed himself and face Chanyeol. "Shut up Kai." Kai smirked "You finally found your prey, bad boy." "I'm going to let him fall for me" "I don't think he will fall for your trap." "Just watch and learn, Kai." Chanyeol smirked.


Chapter 2 is up! I think I'm going to make Chapter 3 today. I'm sorry if it's so short.. Anyway.. I hope you like it ;)