Chapter 1 - The Meeting

I'm Fallen to a Bad Boy?! (On Hold)

In the Morning

Xiumin woke up first and he hurriedly woke up his room mate, Luhan. Luhan groaned as he woke up and got up in the bed. "Good Morning Luhan." Xiumin smiled at him. "Good Morning Hyung~" Luhan said in sleepy voice and his eyes are still tired and he go to the bathroom to wash his face and proceeds to the kitchen. Xiumin was the one who will cook their breakfast and Luhan will prepare the dining utensils. When Xiumin done at cooking their breakfast and they ate together and spend their time to talking to each other. When Luhan looked at the time, it's already 7am. "Hyung, I think we gonna be late this time." Luhan said. "I know, I'll clean this up and you'll go first to the bathroom and do it hurriedly, ok?" "Ok hyung~!" Luhan hurriedly climbed up the stairs and goes to the bathroom to take a shower and Xiumin hurriedly washed the dishes. After Luhan goes out from the bathroom, Xiumin hurriedly entered the bathroom. After a few minutes, they hurriedly ran out of the house and they ride the bicycle and drove away to their school.

 

In School

Xiumin and Luhan entered the class and they are full of sweat because they are running. Luckily, they are not still late, the males greeted their bestfriends. "Hey! You guys are really sweating, here, use it and give it back to me anytime." Baekhyun gave his handkerchief to Luhan. "Here hyung." Kyungsoo also gave his handkerchief to Xiumin. "Thanks guys." Xiumin said as he wiped his sweat with handkerchief. "Anyway, where's the teacher?" he asked. "The principal told us that the teacher is busy so, this period will be free." Suho said. "I see at least we're not late." Xiumin said and they nodded. They spend the first period on chit-chatting with each other. When the second period is at it. They hurriedly go back to their seats.

After the second period, it's already their break, they proceed to the cafeteria. Baekhyun wants to play rock-paper-scissors, if one person is lose, he will buy food for them. The other males agreed and Xiumin keeps saying that Luhan will lose then Luhan disagreed. They started to play it and after they keep repeating it, Luhan really loses. The others are so happy with the help of Xiumin because he always let out his hand if he picks scissors, paper, or rock. Luhan pouts, he proceeds to the counter and orders some food for them while the others are still looking for some seats. After a few minutes, Luhan put the tray on the table and he sat down. The dongsaengs and the older thanked Luhan and gave him hugs and kissed then Luhan just smile at them and they started to eat.

After the break, they proceeds to the classroom for their 3rd period, and they are really bored at that time because the teacher was kind of boring and she can't teach so lively, every students likes the teacher if they are having a jokes in class to make them livelier and discuss their lesson which is really interesting. The 3rd period was boring because they don't like history, when it comes to 4th period which is the Math subject, they are getting crazy for it because of many given to solve it. Theire heads are spinning and they are completely knocked down at it. When the 4th period is done, the 5th period comes which is the Science subject, they also getting crazy because Science has also problem solving, they must memorize the given and the important details. It was really hard for them and the almost died at it.

After their period, the lunch break has come, Tao keeps complaining about the subject until they arrived at the cafeteria while bringing their lunch, Suho calmed Tao because he is tired at hearing him complained. The males shared at each other lunch food and they're happily eating it. After that, they go back to the classroom for the last two subjects.

After 2 hours, they packed their things in their bag and they all going home together and when the direction at their dorm was different, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are going to the left direction, Tao and Suho are going to the south direction while Xiumin and Luhan are north. They waved goodbyes and they ride their bicycle towards their dorm.

Next Day

Suho and Tao are first to arrived in the school, next is Xiumin and Luhan, lastly Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. They always chit-chat with each other while they heard the girls chit-chat about the "6 Gods" which is the popular boys in school. They are really confused and they are facing each other if they knew but any of them don't know. A few minutes, the Music class started. After their period, they heard the girls screaming at the cafeteria and the 6 males checking it. They saw the "Gods" who are really handsome and good-looking. The males jaw dropped, they really can't believe that they are the popular boys that their classmates talking about. Xiumin was amazed at the boy who is looks like a camel and dinosaur, Luhan was looking at the cute blonde boy, Suho was keep looking at the handsome boy who has deep dimples, Baekhyun was looking at the boy who has big ears, Kyungsoo was looking at boy who is dancing in front, while Tao was looking at the cold guy but he was scared. When the "6 Gods" was looking at the males at the door staring at them. They smiled at them but the males having a goosebumps and they felt something weird that is really bad.


Hey guys! The first chapter is up! Sorry for their short conversation, I hope I will make their conversation more. I hope you like it.. It was just a beginning, I think, the next chapter will be going interesting because I'm going to let the "6 Gods" make attention to their intereseting prey. Anyway.. Please comment if you want! Thank you! The next chapter will be tomorrow or a day after tomorrow.. Anyway.. Thank you for reading!