Chapter 10 - Jealous Kyungsoo

I'm Fallen to a Bad Boy?! (On Hold)

In the morning, Baekhyun woke up and he knew that he is not in his real bed but in his lover's bed. Baekhyun was so tired yesterday, especially he is happy that his ity was already taken by his lover. Chanyeol woke up after a few minutes and he holds Baekhyun's waist, "Good morning Baekkie~" Baekhyun smiled "Good morning Yeollie~" He kissed his lover's cheek and especially in the lips too then Chanyeol smiled. Baekhyun wants to sit but failed, his back was hurt especially his . "Are you okay? Let me assist you up" Chanyeol said worriedly and he assist him to stand up. "Thanks Yeollie.." Baekhyun smiled at him. "Anything for you Baekkie~" He kissed him in the lips. Chanyeol helped his lover to change clothes and they both got down together.

 

The both males goes down and they see Kai was sitting on the couch. "Good morning love birds." "Good morning Kai" Baekhyun responded. "Are you alright, hyung?" "A bit because my back hurts." Chanyeol assist him to sit down. Chanyeol make a breakfast for them while Kai and Baekhyun are chatting, "Where's Kyungsoo anyway?" "He got home yesterday, I was supposed to let him stay but he has assignments. He rejected me." Baekhyun patted Kai's back. "It's okay, Kai."

 

Flashback:

After the making out of Chanyeol and Baekhyun or they fall asleep, the others were so embarrassing. "I never know that Baekhyun is such a screamer." Suho said while blushing. "Yeah, right, especially, I can't even imagine that." Xiumin responded blushing, the others nodded. "Our boys, they are such a ert." Kyungsoo said and the others nodded. Their lovers goes back to their own boyfriends and they are cuddling like a dog. Kyungsoo wants to go home because they have school tomorrow. "Babe~ Could you stay here for today?~" "No." Kyungsoo rejected him "I have assignments so, I'm sorry Kai." Kai was so sad so he have no choice but to understand him. "Tell Baekhyun tomorrow that I'll go to school first." Kai nodded and Kyungsoo smiled and he kissed Kai's lip and he waves him good bye and Kai waved him back too.

End.

 

After Chanyeol cooks, they immediately ate their food or else they will going to be late at school. They prepared their things, going inside the bathroom to have shower and Chanyeol washed the dishes then after they all get ready, they immediately ride a bicycle to go to school.

 

After they arrived, they immediately goes to their own classroom but before that Chanyeol kissed his boyfriend first so that he can leave. The classes were already starting, so, they already been busy for their homeworks and works to do in events.

 

After their class, everyone were at the cafeteria, chatting around. BaekYeol were so embarrassed because of yesterday, they've been teasing by their friends, those are Sehun, Chen, and Kai. "Baekhyun, you were so loud yesterday." Kai said and Baekhyun was blushing hard and he wants to hit Kai's head and Chanyeol glared at him creepily. Kyungsoo slapped Kai's head. "Ouch.." Chen said while laughing quietly. "Kyungsoo~ What was that for?~" Kai whimpered. "You embarrassed my friend and will you stop teasing him?" Kyungsoo glared at him and Kai shivered "Yes sir.." "Good." Everyone looked at Kyungsoo in awe and Kyungsoo was just smiled at them but in dark aura.

 

The 12 boys had been hanging around so happily but then Kai saw a familiar creature turns out to be his cousin, "Taemin!" Kai runs off and the creature turned around and Kai immediately hugged him, "I miss you Taeminnie~" Kai hugged him tightly "I miss you too Jonginnie" Taemin hugged him back but then Kyungsoo was  so shocked and he unfortunately jealous. Kyungsoo looked at him in blank face like Sehun and he thinks that the boy is Kai's ex boyfriend or something. Kai was so happy to see him, "Did you transfer here?" "Yup! Because you're here" Taemin winked. "Stop it, will you? You're so chessy" Kai chuckles and Kyungsoo widened his eyes, 'Jongin is CHEATING on me?!' he thought. "Ahh! By the way.. They are my friends and that shorter boy who has black hair is my boyfriend." "I see, Hi guys! My name Lee Taemin, nice to meet you~"  "Hi Taemin, my name Kyungsoo, you can call me D.O if you want" Kyungsoo said while smiling at him but deep inside he's hurt, "I hope we're going to be friends, Kyungsoo." He smiled back. Everyone introduced themselves to Taemin and they get along well.

 

Everyday, Jongin and Taemin were always hang out and Kyungsoo was so sad that Jongin ignored him. When they ate together especially with Taemin, Kyungsoo sat beside Taemin, "The food is delicious, right Kyungsoo?" "Yeah, anyway, I want to tell you something, are you Jongin's ex boyfriend? You guys were so so close." Everyone emotion were blank but except Kai and Taemin, they laughed. "Why are you guys laughing? What's funny anyway?" "I'm not his ex boyfriend, really!" Taemin laughed as he can. "What?!"  "He's my cousin, Kyunggie~" Kai laughed so hard and the others laugh too then Kyungsoo was so embarrased and he hide his face with a bangs. "I'm sorry Kyungsoo~ I'm sorry that I didn't introduced myself as a cousin of Jongin. I kept it as a secret because of something." "Why?" Kyungsoo asked but he didn't look at him, "It's complicated Kyungsoo.." Jongin said "No, it's not really complicated, Jongin just want to see Kyungsoo's jealous face." Taemin said the plan. "What?! Jongin, why you little ! Come back here!" Kyungsoo exclaimed and starting to chase him. "I HATE YOU TAEMIN!!!!!!!!!!" Kai said as he ran away from his lover.

 

Flashback:

Last weekend, Jongin visit his cousin, Taemin because his boyfriend is sort of busy at homework and he has no time to be with him cuddling, kissing and anything. When he comes to Taemin's house, he immediately greets his aunt and uncle and he immediately goes to the room of Taemin.

"Hey hyung~" Jongin said happily, "Hey Jongin~ Come in." Jongin came in and he sat on the bed. "What are you doing here anyway?" Taemin asked "I'm just visiting you  anyway, hyung, you gonna transfer to my school, right?" Taemin nodded. "Can I ask a favor with you?" "Sure" "Can you act like a lovey dovey person? Like we hang out and saying a cheesy words? Because I want to see my boyfriend's jealousy." Taemin giggles. "Sure, if you want." "Thanks hyung." They smiled at to each other.

End.

 

That's the plan of Kim Jongin to make his boyfriend Do Kyungsoo jealous.


Here is the Chapter 10, sorry for not updating a few days. I was completely tired. Anyway, I hope you like~ Thank you for those who comments, subscribes, and votes to this story, I think I'm gonna make a new story? I don't think so but I'm gonna think or decide first. Anyway, Thank you and enjoy~