Chapter 11 - I'll Be Waiting For You

I'm Fallen to a Bad Boy?! (On Hold)

Suho has been quite busy and he is so tired of it but he will regain energy when he saw his lover, Lay because he is his life. He always wanted to spend time with him but he is so annoyed because of this difficult works can't be done in single day then he'll continue it no matter what.. He really miss his lover very much and he can't stand it, he wants to be by his side forever but it's impossible for him to escape from works. He try his best to complete his works so that he can return to his lover's side. While he was working, he keeps thinking of him of how's he doing today without him.

 

When Suho was done with his works,  he immediately runs to the music room, he peaks into the door, he found his lover playing guitar with Chanyeol. Lay's face was always gloomy, he plucks the guitar strings and its tune came out with gentle, pure and sad. Chanyeol tries his best to cheer him up with happy melodies in his guitar but Lay's emotion still gloomy as always but he answered the tune of Chanyeol but it mixed with happy and sad. Suho can't stand the face and he immediately opens the door, "Babe~" the men turns to the door and the other stand up and his face turned into a smile, a real smile of course. The two lovers immediately hugs each other, "Suho baby~ I miss you so much." He pecked his lover's lips and the other giggled, "I miss you too babe~" they kissed each other like no ending. "Hey you love birds, get a room!" Chanyeol was annoyed at those two kissing in front of him from making him jealous and the two love birds forgot his presence at first and when heard his voice they immediately stopped. "Ohh.. I'm sorry Channie~" Chanyeol stand up and keep his guitar, "Just continue what you guys doing, I'm leaving and also gonna fetch Baekkie or else he'll kill me. Anyway.. Bye Lovers~" The lovers still looking at him and when he is gone and they look at each other then they laughed.

 

Lay and Suho are headed to their home but Lay will assist his lover so that he can be home safetly, they were chit-chatting while going to Suho's dorm. When they arrived, Lay immediately pecked his lover's lips, "Good bye babe~ See you tomorrow." He winks and while the other just chuckled, "Just message me if you have problems, sweetie~ Anyway.. I'm going now." He pecked his lover's cheeks and they both waved goodbye to him.

 

When Lay was going back to his dorm and he saw a visitor on the living room, "Good Eve-" Lay cut his greetings when he saw a woman, he widened his eyes and he can't really believe it, "Sis~" He immediately hugs his older sister, "Hey Yixing, Miss me?" His sister hugs him back, "Of course I am~ Really." His sister giggles, "Anyway, how's grandma in China?" He asked, "She's fine and she really miss you so much, Yixing and she wants to see you again." Lay widened his eyes, "You mean?.. You will send me back home?" "Yes. Grandmother really wants to see you." "B-but" "No buts" Lay pouted and he don't know what to do whether he will going to tell Suho or not.

 

When he's going to school, he's in deep thought, he was so worried if Suho gonna be angry at him.

 

(Flashback:

 

"Tomorrow is Friday, right?" His sister asked and he nodded, "Well, I already booked a flight tickets, we will leave after tomorrow" He widened his eyes again, "B-but" He cut his words again, "No more excuses Yixing. Final is final. I don't want to hear anything right now. It's been decided, ok?" "Sis I-" His sister glares at her and he sighed in defeat, "Ok, fine! You win." His sister smiles, "Good.")

 

Someone who touched his shoulder and he looks behind, it was Kris, "Hey Yi fan." and Kris nodded, "What's wrong? Is there something bothering you?" He flinched and he thinks whether he'll going to say it or not. "Well.. I'll tell you later." and the man nodded. At break, Lay and Kris was looking for a place to talk in private, when they got to rooftop, Lay told everything to Kris about the incident, "What?!" the man was quite in shock, "Shh!! Don't shout so loud." "Ohh.. I'm sorry.. That was so shocking Yixing." "I know right? How am I supposed to tell him this?" He looks so worried, "Well.. It's your choice." Lay looked depressed, "I thought you will help me Yi Fan." "Well.. I'm no used for this Yixing, it's your choice." "B-but." "You can do it Yixing.. You can" Kris tapped his hand on the other's shoulder.

 

At dismissal, Lay waited Suho at the school gate but someone who tapped his shoulder, it was his sister, "Sis, what are you doing here?" "Well.. I'm here to get you, is there any problem." "Well.. Nothing really." He smiled at his sister and his sister smiled back, "You're gonna go home right now, you must packed your things and prepare yourself for tomorrow." Lay sighed and he to forced smile, "Alright." When he turned around, he saw Suho and Tao standing not far from him then he looks down then runs away, "SUHO!" Lay chased him, "Huh? YIXING! Hey!" His sister shouted at him but he's getting farther from her. When Lay holds his lover's wrist, "Babe.. Let me explain, I-" "So you're cheating on me." He said coldly, "Suho, I-" "ENOUGH! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU YIXING!" Suho shouted at him. "Suho, please, let me explain first." Suho scoffed, "Explain? How can you explain that I already understand everything." "Babe.. I-" "We're over now! Yixing and don't call me those disgusting words anymore." Suho escapes from his grip and runs away. Suho left him dumbfounded and his heart shattered into pieces, 'Over?.. Why?.. Junmyeon..' he thought and the water drops at his skin and it started to rain. He looks up at the sky and his tears falls down, 'I think I have no courage anymore.. It's already over.."

 

Suho was crying inside his room, he can't stand the pain in his heart. Someone who knocked at the door and come in, "Hyung, are you alright?" Tao entered his room and close it from behind. "No, Tao.. Yixing.. Yixing was cheating on me.." the more pain he receive the more he cry, "Hush.." Tao calmed him down, "He prefer girls than boys! I can't believe it, he lied everything to me! He said likes me and he don't care if he is a gay, He is so.. ARGH!" He can't stand any longer but to show his anger then Tao patted his back gently, "Hyung.. You misunderstood." "Why am I misunderstood here? I saw everything in my eyes!" "HYUNG!" Tao knew he shouted at the hyung and he calms down himself, "That woman is Yixing's sister." Suho widened his eyes, "You heard me? She is his sister." "W-what?!" "Let me explain everything, Yixing's sister was asking if why is his brother chasing and I told her that you are his boyfriend and her eyes wide in shock, she really can't believe it but she told me that to tell you that she is Yixing's sister and also she sorry for that. Anyway, she told me that Yixing will go back to his home tomorrow." "Y-You mean?.." "Yes, he's flying to China." "What time?" "Around Around 9 o' clock?." Suho was all in shock, he misunderstood everything, it's his fault for misunderstood, he didn't even listen to him if he's going to explain, "Stupid of me.. I wish I listened to him before I could say anything." "Hyung.. Don't tell me." "Yes, I broke up with him because of misunderstanding." "Hyung.. You must apologize to him tomorrow." "B-but.. There's no chance left." "There is Hyung.. You have friends.. It's our duty to help you." Suho smiled little bit. "Thank you Tao."

 

 In the morning, Lay arrived at the airport with his sister, "Yixing, Are you really alright?" Yixing's sister looked at him worriedly "Of course Sis~ Let's go now or else we'll be late." He smiled at her but inside it was not okay. They entered the airport and they immediately go to the counter and after that they immediately look for the destination but someone who stopped them, "YIXING!" a familiar voice shouted at Lay's name and he immediately turned around, "Junmyeon?" He looks so confused, he was not supposed to know about but why? Suho hugged him so tightly and Yixing was about to hug him too but he remember that they are over. He holds Suho's shoulder then pushed him but he saw his tears forming in his eyes, "J-Junmyeon.. Why did you come here?" "Yixing.. I'm sorry! I misunderstood everything.. Please don't go.." His tears slide down and Lay can't stand it, he wipes his ex-lover's tears, "It's my choice Junmyeon.. I want to see my family.. I'm sorry.." "No.. NO!" Suho immediately hugs him and cries so hard, "Junmyeon.. Look at me.." Suho looked at him and the man kissed him deeply and he kisses him back. "Junmyeon.. Promise me.. You'll wait for me until I return." Suho slowly nodded, "I promise! I'll wait for you no matter what!" Yixing slowly smiled at his answer and he kissed his forehead, "Let's restart everything when I come back" Suho nodded, "I love you Junmyeon." He hugs him and he gives him a final kiss on the lips and he waved goodbye. Suho was so sad but he will wait for his return, "TEXT ME, ALRIGHT?! DON'T FORGET IT!" He can't see the reaction of his lover but his lover glanced at him once again and smiled and his mouth said, "I will." Then they're now away, he smiled to himself, "I love you too My Unicorn." He said it to himself and he leaves the airport.


It's been a while that I updated this one.. Well.. I was busy at something and especially working on my third story.

Here's the link of my stories:

1. https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/726671/why-do-i-even-married-to-this-rich-man-angst-romance-love-kaisoo

2. https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/735961/the-12-legendary-guardians-comedy-fantasy-romance-schoollife-supernatural

Enjoy~