Chapter 7 - Hurt and Love

I'm Fallen to a Bad Boy?! (On Hold)

It's been a month that they've been together with the "6 Gods", it was so fun. Suho was busy after a few days, he has something to do for their School events, like, games, talents competitions, and other fun events. Lay keeps clininging on him everytime he saw him, Suho was completely annoyed of what he's doing. It was so embarrassing around the students that Lay keeps clinging at him. "Lay, could you get off me?" "No" "Just get off me, I have something to do." "No way, I know you're tired, why don't you take a rest?" "No Lay, this is an important event, no time to rest. Now, just get off me, will you?" "Still no" "Lay.." Suho letting out his dark aura. "Ok, fine!" Lay took off his hands off him. "Thanks." Suho leaves and Lay was so worried.

 

 

Suho keeps forcing himself to work everyday with no sleep and his eyebags is getting worst. Lay still looking at him from far away because he didn't want to bother him. When the days passed by, Lay end up in music room because he didn't want to see Suho suffering for his work. Lay get the guitar and started to play it and when he notice someone who entered the room, it was Chanyeol. "Hey bro" "Hey.." "What happened to you? You end up staying at the dark clouds" "Oh.. I'm not in the mood because I keep staring at Suho and he's totally suffering from that work and I don't want to bother him." "Dude, it's alright don't worry, Baekhyun takes care of him in free time." "Ok.." Lay sighed. "I gotta go now.. I have something to do first." "Ok.. see ya.."

 

 

Lay starting to avoid Suho because he don't want to see him suffering and weak face. The more he saw him, the more he worried about him. The next day, it was Suho's whole day free time and he has time to rest because of tiring work. He noticed that Lay didn't clinging at him anymor, he was wondering, he keeps wondering around the school and when heard a ballad music, he immediately follows it. When he arrived where the music played and he saw Lay. Lay was playing the guitar while singing and Suho listens to his song:

 

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you
Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you
But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me
I hope I don’t have this miserable power

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

 

Lay stopped when he saw Suho in front of him. "S-Suho?" "Uhh.. Hi?" "What are you doing here? I thought you're doing your work.." "Umm.. I just heard the melody and I end up here.. Anyway.. Today is my free time." "Ohh.." Lay looks away and started to play the guitar with a sad tone. "What's wrong?" "Nothing really.." "Then.. Why did you avoid me these days? You always bothering me in my work you know.." Lay looks so shock "I-It's none of your business Suho.." "Why?! Lay! Answer me!" Suho shouted at Lay. Lay stand up and he immediately approach Suho and he pulled him towards him then kissed him. Suho was so shocked then Lay stopped and he put his forehead on his forehead. "I avoid you because I don't want to see you suffering, it hurts my heart. I want to help you but I don't want to bother you. I felt so hurt Suho.. It hurts.." Lay confessed and Suho started to cry. "I'm sorry Lay.. I didn't know what to do.. I-I" Lay hush Suho. "It's alright now.. You're here.. I'm happy now.." Lay hugged Suho. "Lay.." "Just sleep Suho" Lay patted Suho's head. Suho keeps crying and later on.. he's asleep. Lay put his head on his lap and looking after him. "Lay.." Suho was sleep talking. Lay looked at Suho, "Lay.. I.. love.. you.." Lay chuckled, "I love you too my dear Suho." Lay smiled and kissed his forehead.


SuLay Chapter is up! I hope you guys like it~ I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday.. I'm resting at that time.. To tell the truth I forced myself to update the chapters. Don't worry.. I'm alright. Especially I'm sorry that if it's so short. So the next the chapter will be Taoris, just wait for it. Do you want me to update today or not? Just comment.