Chapter 5 - Xiumin's Confession

I'm Fallen to a Bad Boy?! (On Hold)

In the morning, the students thought that the class period started early but it was not. The teacher announced that there is exam next week. Xiumin was so shocked and he was completely tired at studying. Everyday, Xiumin studied night and day but the problem is Chen keeps teasing him and annoyed him. Xiumin avoiding him lately and whenever where he is the more he is there. 

 

In free time, Xiumin was studying in the library together with Suho. They were all busy in studying for their exam. Xiumin was completely tired because Chen keeps disturbing and following him wherever where he go. Xiumin really wants to kill him right away. When he saw a familiar figure, he starting to piss off. "Hey Minnie~!" Xiumin really hates that name because it's so girly but in inside he likes it. "Why are you here?" He glares at Chen. "Aww.. Minnie.. You don't like to see me?" Xiumin groaned. "Stop trolling around, Chen." "Aww.. Minnie.. You're so cruel~!" "Shut up and don't disturb me, You troll head! You are so annoying and especially you are the worst!!" Xiumin exclaimed and Chen was so shocked and it's the first time he saw Xiumin yelling at him. Xiumin stand up, "X-Xiumin hyung?" Suho said, "I have to go somewhere that I can't be disturbed by this annoying  guy. Later Suho.." Xiumin walked away and Suho was so worried and he saw Chen was about to cry. "Chen.. Sit here." Chen obey the older and he started to cry. "Now now.." Suho patted Chen's back. "Chen-ah.. Why don't you stay away from him until the exam is done.." "I c-can't do that.. I really can't help it hyung! I want to talk and tease someone." "Just a few days Chen.. Just a few days.." "Hyung.." Chen looked at Suho and Suo smiled. "Hyung.. I've decided.." "What did you deciding about?" "I'm deciding that I will never talk Xiumin until he talk to me and I'll stay away from him from now on.. Maybe I'll do this forever until I found someone else." "Why?" "It hurts my heart hyung.. Please.. It's my decision to move on. I know he hate me so much. I'm such a bad boy you know.." Suho was so worried but he can't help it. "Well.. It's your decision, Anyway, I'm not going to force or else I'll hurt you more than Xiumin did." Chen nodded and walks out from the library.

 

Before the exam day, Xiumin keep studying and he realized that Chen didn't following him and disturbing him anymore and when he saw him, he just smile and walks away, Xiumin was so curious, he knew that Chen always going home with him, talks, tease,laugh, and anything Chen do. The next day, it was already exam, he saw Chen sleeping on the bench, holding a book, he looked handsome when he sleeps. Xiumin caressed the hair of Chen then he felt that his chest tightened and don't know why. Chen wokes up and he saw Xiumin in front of him and he immediately sit down and stand up then run away. Xiumin was so curious at that time.

 

After the examination day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were now talking to each other especially Kyungsoo and Kai, they finally free from the exams. Xiumin envy them so much. He saw that his friends and their perpective enemies or should I say their love interest. Xiumin felt something wrong, he never seen Chen anywhere and he keeps turning around if he was there but he was not. Suho was looking at Xiumin all the time he felt hurt and Xiumin keeps looking down and felt alone. When they eat together, no sign of Chen talking to him and teasing him, Xiumin's chest tightened and when Chen was done at eating his food, he immediately leaves him. 'Why did Chen ignoring me in this days?' Xiumin thought to himself. Suho can't help but to talk to Xiumin and face the problems privately.

 

Suho told anything to him about Chen. "W-why did he do that?" "Should I say.. It's your fault for hurting him.." Xiumin was speechless and remembered everything he had said to Chen.  "I-It's really my f-fault.." "See?.. Why did you deny everything to Chen?" "I just don't like him at first and whenever I'm with him, I feel happy as always but that time I hate someone who keeps disturbing me from studying." "Chen was just visiting you and to see you at that time and he can't help it but to talk to you." "That's it?" "Yeah.. He loves to talk to you because he loves from the bottom of his heart." Xiumin smiled "Now.. Run along, go and chase Chen."

 

Xiumin run and run around the campus until he found Chen. When he saw the familiar figure, it was Chen, talking to a girl and smiling at her. Xiumin was so hurt but he runs towards  him with a full speed and capture him and find a place to him. When they arrived at that place. "What the hell.. What are you think you go---" Chen cuts his sentence as he saw Xiumin. "X-Xiumin? H-how? W-why --" Xiumin puts his finger on Chen's lips to shut him. "Listen to me first before you speak." Chen has no choice but to nod at him. "I-I'm sorry that I hurt you. It's my fault anyway and it's not you. I just don't like to be disturbed and I knew you decided to ignore me these days and looking for someone else.. I hurt you and I hurt myself too! Everything I said will hurt me more and more! Evertime you ignore me, I just can't help it but to endure my tears.. Chen-ah.. I-I-I... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CHEN!!" Xiumin burst out his tears and Chen was so shock. Chen smiled at his confession and he hugged Xiumin in his arms. "I love you too Minnie~!" Chen kissed Xiumin's forehead. "R-really?" Xiumin wipes away his tears "Really" Chen said it happily. "Now.. stop crying.. you look ugly when you cry." Chen teasing him and Xiumin punched Chen's chest lightly."Stupid troller!" "I'm always be your stupid troller" Chen said happily and he kissed him on the lips and ran away and Xiumin was so speechless and began to scream. "CHEN!! GET BACK HERE YOU TROLLER!!!" Xiumin started chase him.


Hi guys! XiuChen is up! I hope you like it.

@funnyevilbunny, Kris4eva, and daeshi1661: Here is your XiuChen chapter you've been waiting for. ;)

What OTP do you want next?

  1. HunHan
  2. SuLay
  3. TaoRis

Just comment  your answer and I'll wait until 6:00pm here in Philippines. Well.. Later~