Chapter 6 - Luhan's Confession

I'm Fallen to a Bad Boy?! (On Hold)

In the morning, Xiumin woke up early because they having a outing and bonding with their friends. Xiumin was so excited at the outing and spend their 5 days and 4 nights and he run to Luhan's room and wakes him up. Luhan groaned as he still being woke up by Xiumin. "Luhannie~ Wake up now or else we'll get late." "I'm already awake Xiumin.." "Good. Now.. hurry up and prepare!" "Arasso~" Luhan got up from bed and he goes to the bathroom to wash then he exchanged his clothes. After he prepared everything, he immediately goes down to eat breakfast. "So, how's you and Chen?" Luhan asked "We're perfectly fine now." Xiumin smiled "Ohh.. I see.." "How about you and Sehun?" Luhan choked at his food and immediately drink his juice. "Oh gosh.. Are you alright Luhan?" Xiumin came in a rush and patted Luhan's back "I'm ffine but anyway.. W-what are you talking about?!" "I'm saying that are you guys are ok." "Yeah.. We're fine but don't misunderstood hyung.. You know that I hate being a gay." "Alright." Xiumin secretly gave him an evil smile.

 

When the car have arrived they immediately goes inside, Xiumin was sitting beside Chen while Luhan was beside at Sehun. "Umm.. Luhannie~ I have something to give you." Sehun said and Luhan was curious. "What is it Sehun?" "Here~" Sehun gave him the Taro flavoured bubble tea and Luhan was so happy and he takes it. "Thanks~ Anyway.. How did you know that this is my favourite flavour?" "Umm.. Guessing?" Sehun laughed. Luhan was so thankful to him and he immediately drink it.

 

After a few hours, they arrived at their destination, it turns out to be a beach. The boys who are so excited and running towards the beach. They splash the water and chasing each other. They all having fun together and spent their time. Luhan was so tired so he take a rest first and he drinks. Sehun approached him "Can I sit with you?" "Sure." Luhan let him to sit beside him and they really can't stand the uncomfortable feeling. They started to talk to each other and they spent their time to chit-chat with each other. Those two were getting closer and closer and their friendship increased.

 

When it's already evening, they boys ate at the inn and they were so tired but having fun. There were 6 rooms in the house and Suho decided to paired them, "Ok.. So listen up guys!" The others were not listening except Kyungsoo and Suho almost let out his anger but stopped by Chanyeol. "Guys! Let's listen to hyung first!" Chanyeol geeting the attention of them and Suho speak up "Now.. The first room will be Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the second will be Xiumin and Chen, the third one will be me and Tao, the fourth one is Kai and Kyungsoo, the fifth will be Sehun and Luhan, then the last is Kris and Lay." The official couples are so happy except Suho, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Kris and Lay. Kris and Lay were so unhappy and they started to live in a gloomy place. Tao was so happy that he will sleep with Suho. "Thanks hyung~ You're the best!" "You're welcome Tao-ah~" Sehun and Luhan were just shrugged at each other and to accept the fact. Sehun and Luhan were getting of each time when they're bored.

 

They all spending their days in a outing, Luhan was with Sehun all the time and he felt the butterflies in his stomach. He realized that he has feelings for Sehun whenever he is with him. Luhan keep it to himself and trying not to blush and squels whenever Sehun is getting cheeky. Luhan was so happy being with him and his feelings for him grew more and more. Luhan can't confess to him because he is afraid that he will be hurt by his reply. He will wait for the time comes by before he confess his love for him. Many guys who are getting near to Luhan because of his face looks like a girl and they trying to kiss him but Sehun kicks their face, "Get. Away.From.Him.Or.Else.You'll.Die!" Sehun glared at men and the men felt scared and they end up running away. "Luhan, Are you alright?" Luhan nodded and still scared. "It's alright now." Sehun hugged Luhan and Sehun can't help and he kissed Luhan head then Luhan blushed secretly and Sehun still patted Luhan's back.

 

When the day 5 comes, they'll leave the beach after the sunset, some of them pouted because they still didn't have enough time to spend their holidays. When the sunset is settling down from the sky and they watched it until the sunset have gone out. This time, Luhan's choice to confess Sehun right away before they'll leave. "S-Sehun-ah.." "Hmm? What is it hyung?" "I-I have something to tell  you" "Ok.. What is it?" "Umm.. We've been together these days, right?" Sehun nodded "Well.. I want to confess something.. I don't think that you will be happy. Well.. I like you.. Not as a friend but more than friends. Sehun.. Will you be mine?" Sehun face was blank because he don't know what will be his reaction, Luhan was so nervous about his answer and seconds later Sehun end up smiling. "I like you too hyung" Sehun grins. Luhan burst out his tears of joy then Sehun kissed Luhan on the lips. The both males end up happily. They're starting to hold their hands and walks towards the car while chatting each other.


So tired.. Here is the Chapter 6.. Which will be the HunHan chapter.. I chose HunHan because it has many votes and I'm sorry for those who didn't get their favourite OTP.. I hope it will be the next. Anyway.. Thank you for those who subscribed and support my story. I really appreciated it.

Back to the question:

 

What will be the next OTP do you want?

  1. SuLay
  2. TaoRis

Just comment the answer ;)