Untitled IV - Dongwoo / Sunggyu

Vignettes

Imagine Person A of your OTP kissing Person B out of the blue to see how they react.

 

This one's donggyu and I think I like it the most out of all the ones I've written so far. That might be because it's a little more suggestive than the others. I don't think I followed the prompt at all for this. I should also warn that I know nothing about how to kiss (is that embarrassing?) so I'm just making it up from what I've read. 

 

 

"Are you even listening?"

Sunggyu snaps out of the trance he'd fallen into from watching Dongwoo talk. He'd gotten distracted by the way the other's mouth formed the syllables as he spoke; how his lips would stick out a bit when he pronounced certain words. It's become a (not-so) secret hobby of his: watching Dongwoo's mouth as he talks. His eyes have gotten used to following the movement of the other's lips. But it also means he zones out and forgets that he's supposed to be paying attention to what's being said and not just how it's said. That he should be listening.

"Of course I'm listening," he lies. He keeps his eyes trained on Dongwoo's even though he's tempted to study the frown that's undoubtedly pulling down the corners of the other's mouth.

Dongwoo raises a skeptical eyebrow, but thankfully doesn't ask him to recall the entire conversation. "I'm starting to think you have a problem."

Sunggyu can only roll his eyes at that because all of their other friends have already told him the same thing. "I don't have a problem. I just..." He trails off, unsure of how to continue without sounding incredibly creepy.

"Enjoy staring at my mouth for long periods of time," Dongwoo finishes for him.

A quiet growl is all Sunggyu manages to make in protest before he gets distracted by the amused smile playing on the other's lips. His eyes trace the subtle lines around his mouth. The white of his teeth peeking through as he attempts to hide a laugh. "It's flattering, I guess," Sunggyu vaguely hears Dongwoo say. At least he thinks that's what he said. It's hard to be certain when there's a half-smile pulling up one side of Dongwoo's mouth as he speaks. "In a really weird way," he continues. "But I can't help thinking there's more to this than you just being overly fixated on my mouth."

"Like what," Sunggyu asks absently.

"Like, maybe you're looking at my mouth so much because you want something from it."

This gets the older's undivided attention. In his study of his friend's mouth Sunggyu has often wondered how the other's lips would feel on his own. What it would be like to trace the inside of that huge mouth with his tongue. Or to have those lips map out his skin. It was inevitable. He could only stare at Dongwoo's mouth for so long before his thoughts on the size and shape of it had turned to ones about how the other's lips might feel under his fingertips, his own lips, or even his tongue. It should freak him out a bit that he's thinking about kissing a close friend (and maybe putting that fascinating mouth to good use). But the newfound desire doesn't scare him. He considers it a latent longing that's confined to that one part of his mind filled with things he thinks about doing, but probably won't ever act on. At least, it had been. But now Dongwoo is looking right at him and almost daring him to admit it. The urge seems to have increased tenfold and he has to will himself not to just throw himself at the younger man without a second thought.

Sunggyu clears his throat as he thinks about how to phrase what he wants to say. Steeling himself, he sits up straighter and maintains eye contact with Dongwoo. (Not that the other had ever looked away from him.) "Will you give me what I want?"

Dongwoo's smile is crooked, bordering on a smirk. He his lips; the torturously slow way his tongue moves across his bottom lip entirely for Sunggyu's benefit. "Only if you ask nicely," he answers as he leans in slightly.

That sounds like enough of an invitation, but Sunggyu still hesitates. He keeps his eyes on Dongwoo's as he closes what little space is between them and only lets his gaze fall to the other's lips when his eyes start to cross. 

When their lips finally meet he hopes he isn't imagining the quiet groan Dongwoo lets out. But even if he is there's no way he could make up how Dongwoo's pushing back and fully returning the kiss. He's moving his lips against Sunggyu's as his hands slide down the older man's sides to rest on his waist in a firm grip.

Sunggyu considers moving onto Dongwoo's lap and seeing how far things can go, but nixes the idea in favor of letting his hands flit over the expanse of skin exposed by the other's loose v-neck. He figures if his friend let him kiss him once he'll let him do it again. Maybe then he can test the new boundaries of their friendship (relationship?).

When they part for air Sunggyu can only stare in wonder at the other's reddened lips. He runs a thumb across them. It amazes him that they've gotten so big after just one short kiss. He wants to see what they look like after dozens more. After he's explored all that Dongwoo's glorious mouth has to offer. He wants to see, feel, experience Dongwoo's mouth on his own skin.

"What else can your mouth do?" It comes out as a reverent whisper, but he hadn't meant for it to be said out loud. He feels Dongwoo's chuckle as a soft puff of air on his finger. It spurs him to finally look back up into his friend's eyes. It wouldn't surprise him to find out the younger hadn't taken his eyes off of him since they broke the kiss.

Dongwoo leans in to rest his nose against Sunggyu's. "I could tell you." His breath fans out across the latter's lips as he speaks. "Or I could show you."