And I Never Want To Leave - Sungyeol/Woohyun

Vignettes

Prompt: Imagine Person B brushing their teeth the morning after staying in A's place. A is still a little frisky and hugs B from behind, starting to kiss their neck and back, caressing with their hands, telling Person B how cute they look while looking at their reflection in the mirror.

 

I'm back with more wooyeol. Initially I was going to go with myungyeol, but then I started thinking about wooyeol and they wouldn't leave my mind, so I ended up going with them. This went in a completely different (and ier) direction than I thought it would. (I was aiming for fluff.) I didn't know I had it in me. Words kind of got away from me this time. And if I was able to keep going with this, I totally would. It's all written in my head, but if I try to express it I don't think it'll come out very well. But enough about me. Enjoy~

 

 

If it weren't for the sun peeking through the clouds and through the bedroom windows, Sungyeol thinks he could've slept until noon. The softness of the sheets surrounding him as well as the warmth of the body wrapped just as closely around him are almost enough to lull him back to sleep. But then there's the weight of his bladder, as insistent as the sunlight still shining right on his closed eyes. He wants to ignore it and doze off again. Because he knows once he opens his eyes he won't be able to close them again; he'll be wide awake and any hope of sleeping long gone. But the call of nature isn't one that can be easily ignored.

So Sungyeol slides out from under the arm Woohyun has slung over his waist and slips out of the bed. Woohyun shifts slightly at the loss, but remains dead to the world. Sungyeol locates his boxers from the pile of clothes they'd made on the floor the night before and pulls them on. Woohyun has told him enough times that they're well past the need for modesty and he even walks around his apartment completely bare from time to time to further prove his point, but Sungyeol still finds it hard to let himself be so vulnerable when there isn't the haze of lust clouding his mind. With just that one article of clothing he heads to the bathroom to relieve himself.

He's spent enough time in Woohyun's apartment to know the layout like the back of his hand. He's also slept over a handful of times. So it's no surprise that he has his own toothbrush that sits in the little holder on the sink next to Woohyun's. (There's also the beginnings of a whole drawer for his clothes in Woohyun's dresser.) After he finishes he goes to start brushing his teeth, but gets side-tracked by a hickey that's formed in the space between the two moles on his chest. As he runs his fingers lightly over the bruise, the memory of Woohyun's lips and tongue on his skin, equal parts pain and pleasure, brings a smile to his face. He hasn't said it out loud, but Sungyeol knows that's Woohyun's favorite place to leave his mark. He doesn't do it often, but when he does usually that's where his mouth lands. Sungyeol spends another moment admiring the mark before finally starting to brush his teeth.

Soon after, Woohyun wanders into the bathroom clad, much like Sungyeol, in only his boxers. He's yawning and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Sungyeol's eyes roam the hard lines and smooth planes of the other's torso, both appreciative and mildly jealous. (It's getting easier to not constantly compare himself to his boyfriend. Especially when Woohyun takes it upon himself to show and tell--but he tends to favor the showing--Sungyeol just how much he loves his body just the way it is.) When his eyes reach Woohyun's face he's greeted with a soft smile and warm eyes. In just a couple of steps Woohyun is pressed up against him, his hands resting ever so casually on Sungyeol's hips. His lips brush over the back of the taller man's neck and trail down one shoulder before he rests his chin on it.

Sungyeol holds Woohyun's gaze in the mirror, the arm holding his toothbrush coming to a stop. The shiver that runs through him is just as much from his boyfriend's touch as the memory of his touch from the night before.

"Have I told you how cute you look yet today?"

The sound of Woohyun's voice, still rough from sleep, but also fond and loving, sends Sungyeol's stomach fluttering with butterflies. And it still amazes him that Woohyun can make him feel like a teenager with his first "real" boyfriend. He's sure he should have gotten over it by now. Woohyun is an idiot most of the time and he's definitely not Sungyeol's first serious relationship. And yet there are things that Woohyun says or does or shows that he feels that makes Sungyeol's stomach do somersaults and his heart beat erratically. As stupid as he can be, Sungyeol doesn't think he's ever fallen as hard for anyone as he has for the man behind him.

He leans down to rinse his mouth out so he can speak. "Since that's the first thing you're saying to me this morning, I'm gonna go with no."

Woohyun kisses up his neck in response as his arms move to wrap around Sungyeol's midriff. His breath is hot in the other's ear as he says, "Well, you look really frickin' cute right now."

Sungyeol doesn't see what could possibly be attractive about the toothpaste foam around his mouth, but his body still reacts to Woohyun's words. The butterflies give way for something hot and thick that fills up Sungyeol's stomach and spreads throughout his body. The adjective seems like the most ill-fitting word at the moment when his boyfriend is looking at him like he's a lot of things that are definitely not cute. But he doesn't bother questioning the word choice when Woohyun starts pressing kisses on the back of his neck and trailing his hands up his sides. Woohyun doesn't miss a beat when Sungyeol turns around; his lips latch onto the mark he'd made the night before. Sungyeol lets out a small gasp, either from Woohyun's mouth or his hands that have moved to grip the backs of his thighs. Wordlessly, he props himself up on the sink so he can wrap his legs around the other's back and pull him even closer.

It's not exactly how Sungyeol had pictured the morning turning out, but he'd be lying if he said this isn't a hell of a way to start a Sunday morning.