Untitled III - Myungsoo / Sungyeol

Vignettes

Imagine your OTP having their first kiss when A kisses B to shut him/her up and it keeps going from there. 

 

Apparently I'm only capable of writing cute myungyeol. And I'm also only capable of following part of the prompt. 

 

 

"What name did you put for me in your phone?"

Myungsoo stares blankly at Sungyeol before answering. "Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious," he shrugs.

Myungsoo tries his best to look disinterested. It's not like he used anything mushy or gross like "Sweetie Poo" (although he is a little embarrassed by it). He just knows for a fact that Sungyeol would torture him with the name if he found out. "Does it matter?" He starts to back away slowly when he sees the evil glint in the other's eyes. He only gets a few inches over before Sungyeol tackles him, making him fall backwards on the couch they're sitting on.

"What is it? Is it something stupid like 'Pookie Bear'?" The smile on Sungyeol's face is purely wicked and Myungsoo tries to squirm his way out from underneath him, but the older's long limbs have him pinned down. "Ooh, is it dirty?" His grin gets impossibly bigger at the thought.

"It's not dirty," Myungsoo refutes. "Can you get off of me now?"

Sungyeol shakes his head. "Not until you tell me the name."

"'Sungyeol'."

"I don't believe you."

"I don't know why."

"Fine," Sungyeol huffs. "Since you won't tell me I guess there's only one way to settle this."

"Like you getting off of me?"

"Nope." Myungsoo's gapes at the phone that Sungyeol waves in front of his face. The phone that had been in his pants' pocket. He swears the guy must moonlight as a pick pocket (or ninja) because he didn't feel a thing. He reaches out to snatch it back, but Sungyeol is expecting it and jumps off of him to the other side of the couch. Myungsoo curses the fact that he didn't lock his phone because Sungyeol is already scrolling through his contacts by the time he attempts another grab at the phone. Sungyeol easily swats his hands out of the way and Myungsoo quickly gives up and waits for the inevitable.

What starts as a snort turns into a guffaw and then dissolves into giggles. Myungsoo groans and sinks lower into the couch as Sungyeol begins to cackle next to him. He briefly wonders how he fell for Sungyeol in the first place.

"Oh my God," Sungyeol breathes out. "It's worse than I expected."

"Well, don't get used to it because I'm changing it to 'Jackass'. Now give me my phone back." Myungsoo holds out his hand expectantly.

"Aww," Sungyeol pretends to pout, "but I thought I was 'Your Yeollie'?"

"Well, right now you're just a pain in the ." 

Sungyeol hands him back the phone, a teasing smile replacing the fake-pout. "How about I put you as 'My Myungie' and we can be one of those gross matching, lovey-dovey couples?" Myungsoo gives him an unmoved look from where he's comfortably sunk into the couch cushions.  "What? Don't you want to be a tooth-achingly sweet couple with me?" For the second time, he drops his weight on an unsuspecting Myungsoo. "Come on, be my sappy boyfriend," he all but demands. "I'll send you cute little wake-up texts and let you hug me all you want and fall asleep on me and we can stay up late talking about nothing like teenagers and I'll cook you special meals on our anniversaries--actually, who am I kidding? I really can't cook, but I could give it a try and if I manage to not burn the place down, we can go eat out somewhere and say cheesy things to each other. How about that?"

Myungsoo is quiet for a bit, mostly pretending to think over the offer. With a smile, he brings both of his hands up to hold Sungyeol's face. The latter stares back in confusion before his eyes go wide when Myungsoo pulls him closer and brushes their lips together. It takes all of three seconds.  A suitable first kiss in Myungsoo's opinion. And made even better when he reopens his eyes to see a shocked Sungyeol in front of him.

"I think that makes it a binding agreement."

Sungyeol still hasn't found his tongue. Myungsoo thinks this might be the longest the other has gone without talking. He starts to about it, but is cut off when Sungyeol leans into him and presses their lips together. They smile at each other and Myungsoo can tell they are officially dating now without having to say the words. 

Sungyeol's smile suddenly drops and he asks, "I don't actually have to cook, do I?"

Myungsoo can't help but laugh. Even without having experienced it firsthand, he can already tell Sungyeol's cooking should be avoided. "Not if you want me to live to see the next anniversary."