I Wanna Kiss You All Over - Dongwoo/Sunggyu/Woohyun

Vignettes

Prompt: Cooking dinner together, stealing kisses for anything and everything.

 

I'm starting to sense a pattern here. I can't guarantee that the next chapter won't involve kissing too. I don't feel like I followed the prompt very well for this. Maybe because there's not a lot of cooking going on.

 

 

 

"Hey, can you grab the cakes?" Although amused, Woohyun can't say he's surprised when Dongwoo's hands immediately land on his . His laughter rings in Woohyun's ears and fills his chest with a fond warmth. "I meant the rice cakes," he clarifies, turning his head away from the sauce in the pan to look at his boyfriend.

Dongwoo smiles back at him, unabashed even as his hands remain on Woohyun. "I like these cakes better," he replies. He gives Woohyun's a small squeeze to further prove his point. They're both laughing when he leans in to connect their lips. The pan on the stove is momentarily forgotten as Woohyun turns to wrap his arms around Dongwoo. Kissing Dongwoo always requires his full attention.

"The sauce is burning." Leave it to Sunggyu to spoil the fun.

"It's fine," Woohyun replies, his lips still pressed against Dongwoo's. He's mostly sure about that. The heat's not that high, at least.

With a laugh, Dongwoo pulls away from him. Woohyun pouts at the loss. "You're supposed to be cooking," the shorter man reminds him.

"And you're supposed to be helping him," Sunggyu reminds Dongwoo. He's soft when it comes to Dongwoo, though, so his tone isn't half as reproachful as it could be. He brings the package of rice cakes over to the other two and hands it to Woohyun.

"So what's your role here then," Woohyun asks. He turns down the heat before adding the rice cakes to the sauce.

Sunggyu reaches out to run his hand through Dongwoo’s hair. The other leans into the touch, one arm snaking around Sunggyu’s waist. "I’m just here to eat."

"Well, I knew that." Woohyun rolls his eyes and glances at Sunggyu. The older man is wearing baggy shorts and a hoodie. An odd combination, in Woohyun's opinion, but Sunggyu finds it comfortable so there's no reasoning with him. His hair is a mess from the nap he recently took. Before dating Sunggyu, Woohyun wouldn't have expected to find all of those things endearing (or even attractive). And yet there Sunggyu is, in all of his just-rolled-out-of-the-bed glory, and all Woohyun wants to do is pull him close and kiss him until they're both out of breath and then kiss him some more. It's ridiculous, really.

Before Woohyun can abandon the food on the stove, Dongwoo beats him to the punch and leans over to press a couple light kisses to Sunggyu's jaw. He slips his other arm around Sunggyu to pull him closer. With the older man's hand still resting in Dongwoo's hair, they share a slow kiss that has Woohyun swallowing thickly as he watches. Of his many weaknesses, watching Sunggyu and Dongwoo together is pretty high on the list.

Woohyun turns the heat off completely and moves the pan off of the hot burner. "You know, as much as I'm enjoying the show," he says when he turns back to his boyfriends. "I'm the one with the 'kiss the cook' apron." He's expecting the unimpressed look Sunggyu levels at him when he separates from Dongwoo.

Dongwoo, of course, laughs at the two of them. He nearly bowls Woohyun over as he envelops the other in a hug. It would be oxymoronic to call it a bear hug considering how tiny Dongwoo is, but Woohyun's ribs beg to differ. "I'm always up for kissing the cook," Dongwoo smiles up at him. His eyes are wide and sincere.

Woohyun's chest tightens in such a way he thinks it can't be anything other than Dongwoo settling himself even deeper inside Woohyun's heart. But to Woohyun's surprise, Sunggyu is the one to kiss him first. The older man holds Woohyun's face as their lips move together. The kisses they share are usually different compared to when they're kissing Dongwoo. They're either gentler with him or he gives them the control. But between Woohyun and Sunggyu it's more of a fight for dominance—though, Sunggyu wins most of the time. Now isn't any different, but Woohyun thinks it's only because he's at a disadvantage. With Dongwoo's arms pinning his own to his sides as well as his mouth tracing all of the sensitive spots on Woohyun's neck, there isn't a lot of fight left in Woohyun as Sunggyu kisses his way into his mouth.

When Sunggyu pulls away to allow them to breathe, eating is the last thing on Woohyun’s mind. The same can’t be said for Sunggyu. "We should eat before the food gets cold," he states easily like he wasn't just making out with Woohyun.

“Nothing gets in the way of your stomach,” Woohyun frowns. Sunggyu shouldn’t kiss him like that if he’s not going to follow through with it. That’s just false advertising. Woohyun doesn’t have time to be too put out, though, when Dongwoo places a few placating kisses on his lips and whispers in his ear about getting back at Sunggyu once they’re done eating.