Ooh, You Make Me Live - Dongwoo/Sunggyu/Woohyun

Vignettes

Imagine two members of your OT3 sweetly and goofily lavishing affection, cuddles, and presents on the third member, who gets embarrassed but actually loves having so much attention from the two people at once.

Okay, so this one I started a long time ago (it was probably one of the first fics I wrote), but the original accidentally got deleted and I couldn't remember what I wrote so I just kinda just put it aside with the very small possibility of coming back to it. The original actually follows the prompt a lot more than this one, but I'm still happy with this. Also, not that anyone cares, but for some strange reason I thought this could use a prequel, so I'm kinda working on that right now (not actively, though). I don't suppose anyone would be interested in reading that, but if you are I should let you know that I've only written a little bit of it so far. I have the whole thing plotted out and I know what I want to write, but it'll definitely take a while before it's finished. And, wow, this is the first time Woohyun is a main character. Enjoy~

 

 

Sunggyu awakens to a still warm, but very much empty bed. This isn't the first time he's woken up alone. But on those rare mornings he has some forewarning and usually manages to mumble what could be a "have a nice day" in his half-asleep state when he stirs from the bed dipping subtly. This morning seems to be different, though. As far as Sunggyu knows he's the only one with plans for the day and yet he's the last to wake up.
After a good stretch, Sunggyu rolls out of bed. He decides to head to the kitchen to check if there might be a note (and hopefully some food). He's stopped short in the kitchen's doorway by the sight of Dongwoo and Woohyun busily moving around the small room as they prepare breakfast. They're too focused on their tasks to notice Sunggyu standing and watching them. Dongwoo is setting the tiny table wedged into a corner of the room. He makes sure all of the plates and utensils are placed just right before getting a bottle of juice for them to drink from the fridge. Woohyun, meanwhile, is at the stove putting all of his concentration on the pancakes slowly cooking in the frying pan.
If Sunggyu was the sappy type he would say that it warms his heart to see the two people he cares the most about (after his parents, of course) putting so much effort into what he now realizes is supposed to be a surprise. But he isn't that sentimental; a fact Woohyun enjoys pointing out to him. So what he can say is that he's happy he chose to give this relationship a chance, that he gave these two men a chance. He had been hesitant in the beginning. Well, he had actually flat out rejected the idea. He and Woohyun had only just started becoming more than friends when Sunggyu found himself falling for Dongwoo as well. It didn't make sense that his heart could be pulled in two different directions. That there could be two people that he could feel the same things about at the same time. It had made even less sense to learn that they both liked him and each other and thought all three of them together would be better than having to choose. He had been doubtful that it could work with three people. It seemed unbalanced. There were too many people to think about, to please. He couldn't see it ending in anything but disaster.
And yet after six months Sunggyu is totally in love with both Dongwoo and Woohyun. He's still not sure how they changed his mind, but now they're such important parts of his life, individually and together. They make him happy and somehow he does the same for them.
"Is this for me?" Sunggyu's lips curl up slightly at the way the two both jolt at the same time. They're even synchronized with the guilty looks on their faces.
"You're not supposed to be up for a couple more minutes." Woohyun seems completely dumbfounded by Sunggyu standing just a few feet from him.
Sunggyu stops himself from asking if Woohyun knows exactly how long he sleeps. That actually sounds like something the younger man would know. And Sunggyu would rather not learn the answer to that question. Instead he asks, "Does that mean I have to wait until then to get an answer?"
Dongwoo's laugh interrupts whatever might have been Woohyun's reply. "Since you're already up you might as well join us." He goes over to Sunggyu to lead him to his seat, but first leans up to give him a quick good morning kiss. Sunggyu prefers scrubbing off the hours' worth of germs and bad breath before putting his mouth near anyone else's. But he's outnumbered by the other two who can't care less about the cleanliness of the mouths they're kissing (or kissing with).
With their fingers interlocked Sunggyu is pulled over to the table where Dongwoo pulls out the chair for him with his free hand. Sunggyu takes the seat in silence, biting back all the questions that have already formed in his mind. He can come up with too many reasons why his boyfriends are being so nice to him. And most of them are negative. But he's trying not to assume the worst. (Which is hard since he's dealing with two of the most ridiculous people he knows. They're a lot more like eight-year-olds than adults, especially when they're together.) So he taps into his reserved patience and waits for an explanation. It doesn't take very long.
"It was supposed to be a surprise," Dongwoo tells him as he takes a seat next to him and offers him a glass of juice. Sunggyu readily accepts it and takes a big gulp. He really hopes Woohyun is almost done with those pancakes because he's starving and there's a cold feeling in his stomach from the juice. "We were gonna cook you breakfast and then wake you up ourselves and then after we ate we would help you get ready before you left." Dongwoo smiles at him in that infectiously happy way, not at all disheartened by the disruption in his and Woohyun's plan.
Sunggyu reaches out to cup the back of Dongwoo's neck, rubbing his thumb along the juncture where his jaw and ear connect. "You can still do the rest of that stuff," he assures the other. Somehow Dongwoo manages to beam even brighter at that. Sunggyu smiles back at him, affection a pleasant ache in his chest.
"Are you two done having your moment?" Of course Woohyun has to come and ruin it.
Sunggyu lets go of Dongwoo to instead help himself to the heaping plate of pancakes Woohyun's (finally) brought over. "What, are you jealous?"
"Yes, very," Woohyun answers immediately. "Me, too. Me, too." He leans down to bring his face level with Sunggyu's and puckers his lips. Dongwoo laughs while Sunggyu just rolls his eyes. It's only when Woohyun leans closer and starts making weird high-pitch noises that Sunggyu finally gives in. What he intends to be a peck turns into a deep kiss that leaves him a little breathless while Woohyun has a stupidly smug grin on his face. (Sunggyu thinks it might be payback for earlier.)
A comfortable silence settles over them as they sit down to eat. Sunggyu digs into his stack of pancakes eagerly, almost forgetting his wariness from before. "So is it, like, my birthday or something," he asks between bites. "Or have you guys finally decided to show your love and devotion to me every day?"
"It hasn't even been an hour and all of the attention has already gone to your head," Woohyun says with a shake of his head and mock-disappointment. "What are you going to do tomorrow when we go back to how we normally treat you?"
"Wait, this is an all-day thing? What else were you planning?"
Woohyun and Dongwoo exchange looks before turning to Sunggyu with identical smiles on their faces. "You'll have to wait and see," Dongwoo says. Sunggyu nearly inhales the rest of his breakfast in his haste to find out what else the other two have in store for him.
He isn't disappointed.