2.

Sympathy of a Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara looked out of the classroom window. It was gloomy outside and it created a misty white glow through the glass. Well the weather suited her mood perfectly. She preferred it than the too bright sun that resembles a joyous presence. 

 

She heard a light snoring sound and glanced to the girl beside her. Anyway, class is the only place where Chaerin managed to get a sleep. Aish, this girl should pay attention. She is not always paying attention to the class so her studies are the worst that you can imagine. 

 

 

 

Dara try to wake her up but still no response. She shakes her up but the only thing that she do is turned her head to the other side. 

 

 

At least, she stops snoring. This girl when will she learn? Dara thought.

 

 

 

While their teacher is teaching about something that she already knows, she continues reading her favourite novel. Books are the best escape ever.

 

 

 

A few hours later, class was finally over. She hurriedly said goodbye to her sleepy roommate and headed out of the door. She needs to get ready for her escape tonight and she also want to see her brother right now. It was the perfect time to sneak out of this hell campus since Chaerin and Suho are distracted in their guard duties around the school.

 

 

 

She ignored the gathering fan girls that are waiting for their OPPAS. She doesn’t get along with them. They always that she is always snobbish and stuck up. Actually, now that she thought about it, the only person who did seem like her was Chaerin.

 

 

 

Chaerin was the only person she has met that seem didn't mind her refusal to reveal information about herself and her life. She is very thankful that she found a friend among the idiotic students. 

 

 

 

She had finally reach the girl's dorms and headed towards her room. Yeah, it is empty because all of the fan girls are flirting and waiting with the heartthrobs of this school. She immediately changed her uniform. She grabbed a pair of black jeans, black sweater and black sneakers. Dark clothes are very helpful during sneaking out at night. She looks like a bank robber or a criminal right now. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter