7..

Sympathy of a Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s novel was captivating her attention. She had been completely unaware as hours passed by while her head was buried on her favorite book. She even didn’t notice at at all that a blonde guy bent down to whisper in her ear.

 

“Why hello there Dara.”

 

 

At the sound of the voice, Dara jumped out of her seat, her book falling to the ground with a thud.

 

 

“What are you doing?!” She exclaimed as she placed a hand over her chest while trying to recover from the scare.

 

 

Sehun smiled with a sparkle on his eyes. He seemed to love toying her.

 

 

“Well, this is a public property you know and I am allowed to be in the library at this hour. Didn’t you know that I can read too?” he teased.

 

 

Dara couldn’t help but notice how good he looked in his school uniform. He had apparently decided to ditch the jacket and was only on his white long sleeve uniform with his tie loosens. The sleeves of his long sleeve shirt were rolled up to his elbows, revealing his forearms. Looking at him made it difficult to concentrate.

 

 

She folded her arms and struck a determined pose to let him know that she is extremely pissed off by him right now.

 

 

“Well, if you are looking for books on how to be an , you’re in the wrong place.” She declared.

 

 

“What are you reading?” He ignored her and pick up the book she was reading earlier.

 

 

“A very in depth and complicated novel that I’m sure you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter