5.

Sympathy of a Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun paced back and forth outside the dorm of the girls. Luckily, Cherin had informed him that this girl was her roommate. All he’d had to do was flash a smile and Chaerin suddenly remind him that he must not touch or do anything stupid with Dara. He was annoyed on Chaerin for being the discipline head girl but he is lucky because it is easy to get information on her.

 

 

He finally get a pass to her room because Chaerin allowed it. He saw her small figure sleeping on her bed and remembers what happened last night. He was shocked why all of a sudden she freaked out like that. He was only joking and he will not hurt her but her reactions suddenly scared him too.

 

 

But he needed to focus and come up with a solution because he is sure that what happened last night will be reported to Kris and he will be a sizzling dead meat soon.

 

 

Dara stirred on her bed and Sehun goes back to her senses. She is really pretty and he did not lie about that. She had a soft black hair that match with her innocent eyes. She was probably a very sweet girl. He makes a mental note to himself to look for her the next time he walks at school grounds.

 

 

Dealing with her will be easy. He will just show his charms to convince her not to say anything to the President. Dara stirred again and open her eyes sleepily and used her hands to prop herself up.

 

 

“Nice to see you awake, honey.” Sehun winked.

 

 

Dara’s eyes widened of confusion because hse realized she is now on her room and wait, why that idiot is here too? She pushed her body against the wall just to get away from him. She will never forget what happened last night.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter