Her smile

Sympathy of a Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I rewrite this chapter because I added some things on it. I hope you enjoy~

Dara stepped out of the car walking towards the main gate while the two guys followed behind her. Sehun had been a total jerk in the car. She couldn’t believe how annoying persistent he was. All she wanted to do now was get away from him as fast as possible. She waited impatiently for the gates to open. Sehun and Kai were talking to each other with muffled voices several feet away from her. She tried to listen on their conversation but she couldn’t make out what they were saying.

 

 

Giving up on eavesdropping, she mentally sighed and thought about the way Sehun had seen the bruise on her knee. She had been almost scared when he noticed it. Telling him that she had fallen had not exactly been a lie. She had simply omitted the truth that the reason for the fall was getting pushed onto the floor by Sanghyun’s father. That man had come home smelling like alcohol one night. She had been desperate to avoid him but hadn’t quite made it to the stairs leading to her room before he found her. Luckily the older man had fallen over drunk before he could do anything else to hurt her. She had run up the stairs to lock herself up in the room she shared with her brother before he could follow her. She had considered running away with Sanghyun several times in the past. If it couldn’t for the fact that the man has not even have a little idea to lay a finger on his son. It was a relief. The boy’s father only had it out for her. She knew the reason was probably because he was taking aggression out on her that was meant for her mother. Dara had met Sangyun’s father a few times before her mother died. He had seemed to be a sober most of the time back then. It wasn’t until later that everything had changed.

 

 

“Let’s go.” Sehun’s voice brought her out of her thoughts.

 

 

She glanced up, a little startled at the sound of his voice. She noticed that Kai wasn’t there anymore and looked around to find him walking off towards the school.

 

 

“Where is he going?” she asked.

 

 

“He’s heading back to our dorm. I’m walking you back to yours.” Sehun replied.

 

 

“I can walk by myself. I don’t need an .” She said with no interest.

 

 

“I’d like to see you back safely.” Nothing about walking with Sehun seemed safe at all but for some reason he seemed to think this was perfectly reasonable.

 

 

“Listen.” He quickly added before she could give a comeback. “I don’t want to argue. Let’s just get going.”

 

 

“Fine.” She sighed, might as well get this over with.

 

 

They walked down the sidewalk that leads to the girls’ dorm without exchanging words. It is still early as she is relieved that some will saw her walking with the most popular guy in the school but the morning breeze blew by made her shiver lightly.

 

 

“Here.” Sehun was holding his coat out in front of her, stopping her from walking any farther.

 

 

“I’m fine.” She said, trying to push past his outstretched hand.

 

 

“Just take it.” He was being stubborn and continued to use his arm to blocked her path.

 

 

She sighed for the second time.

 

 

“Whatever.” She muttered as she took the coat from him tossing it over her shoulder andcontinued to walk past him towards the dorm.

 

 

She had to admit she actually had been a little cold and it was nice to have the extra layer.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter