3.

Sympathy of a Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara go back to the hallways of the school where the most embarrassing scene happened in her life. She barely made a sound because all of the students are sleeping. She also carefully avoiding the two prefect who are patrolling. 

 

Aish, it was really hard. She thought.

 

 

She realized that she drop her wallet after she fall. It was already dark outside. It is already 10:30 pm.  She had probably dropped her wallet when she had been rudely shoved by the ground by some anonymous hateful student.

 

 

She had been taken back by the dazzling presence of Oh Sehun that she had forgotten picking up her things. Why had she acted like such an idiot anyway?  He was just a student; a gorgeous one but still she doesn’t have time for silly crushes. Being around him made her to lose her common sense. 

 

 

She got back by her thoughts when a cold air hit her back and she continued to do her task. Scanning her eyes along the ground she was relieved because she found her wallet lying on the ground among with couple of pencils that must have fallen out of her bag as well. She picked up her things and stuffed them back in her backpack.

Time to make her escape.

 

 

She hides behind a statue along the hallways and checked her watch counting down seconds.

 

five...four...three...two...one.

 

 

As soon as she finished counting Suho steppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter