6..

Sympathy of a Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara yawned as she listened to her homeroom teacher drone on about world history. She knew these stuffs already so it is getting boring already. Waking up that morning is a difficult task but at least she felt better now after eating a healthy breakfast. She remembered again her first encounter with that Sehun guy and she is angry on herself because she allowed him to control her like that. She forced her thoughts away from those memories and looked at  Chaerin who is sitting beside her.

 

 

Chaerin is sleeping again in class. Today, she was going to ask a favor on her friend about leaving the campus tonight. She knows that Chaerin can pull a few strings on the chairman since the chairman is her father. She saddened as she thought of leaving the campus just to return home. It had been way too long since her last return. She is worried now for her little brother. She figured she can tell Chaerin that her little brother has a fever and she will go home to take care of him. Surely, she will agree to this because she knows how adorable Dara’s brother was. The only problem was getting the chairman to agree to let her leave the campus without a guardian to pick her up because that is against the rules.

 

Her thoughts are interrupted when the class bell rings.

 

 

“Our class is over already?” Chaerin said sleepily.

 

 

“Yes, and you’ve benn sleeping through the past two hours of it.” Dara rolled her eyes.

 

 

“I’m so sorry Dara but can I borrow your notes again?” Chaerin looked at her apologetically.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter