the devil's concern

Sympathy of a Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara waited patiently by the front gate of the Springsworth Academy. She had finished her home works only an hour ago, and the sky was just starting to darken as dusk set in. Chaerin had simply informed her that she had found some upper classmen to her home for the weekend because as she said her dad is busy so he will not be able to pick her up. Dara is grateful for her friend’s help. It was nice, for a change, to be able to leave the campus without having to sneak around in the middle of the night. Dara ached to see her brother and she also want to get away from the suffocating academy. Even if it means dealing with her brother’s father. She had mastered the skills of avoiding him when he was in an overly drunken state.

 

 

She closed her eyes as she thought about the events in library last night. She was really disgusted of him and for herself for letting him do those things. She had felt used and taken advantage of.

 

 

That’s probably because he has done it with a million girls before. She tried to shut up the voice in her head even though she knew it is damn there.

 

 

The sound of people approaching brought her out of her thoughts. She looked up and she almost lose her balance when she noticed who it was. Speaking of the devil, it was Oh Sehun with that guy that is always with him. Their grace was unmistakable even from a distance.

 

 

A black sedan pulled up to the gates.

 

 

“I see we arrived just in time.” Kai said as he looked down at the small girl, remembering her from the other night. “I’m Kai. How are you feeling?” He asked her directly.

 

 

“Fine.” She said avoiding eye contact. No! Thanks to you! She thought angrily, thinking about how he had abandoned her to be devoured by Sehun on their first meeting.

 

 

“Let’s get going.” Sehun said, walking past them as the gates opened. He strolled towards the parked car and opened one of the passenger’s doors looking at Dara expectantly. “Ladies first.”

 

 

It was odd how he had the unusually polite traits. He seemed to have dual personalities. One being polite, smiling and flirtations, the other being exceedingly dangerous and threatening. Dara carefully avoided him as she stepped into the car, sliding as for as she could across the leather seat and against the opposite window. She desperately wanted to get this car ride over with.

 

 

Sehun glanced at Dara across the short distance between them. With a completely calm look, she stared out the opposite window. She was leaning into the door so that her en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter