1.

Sympathy of a Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What? He's on his way home now?!" Sehun's eyes were wide with a mixture of fear and surprise. 

 

 

Well that seemed to sober him up. “Yes he just stopped by to report to the chairman. He's on his way now, I think." Kai answered.

 

 

 

“What?!” Sehun was obviously troubled. He was running around the room like a crazy human being with a fire on his .

 

 

Giving up, Sehun turned to more immediate problem. He picked up the girls who were still sitting in his bed.

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry girls but you have to leave. I promise to see you later.'’  Ever the playboy, he just couldn't have them hating him. He needs to keep his fan base after all.

 

 

 

The girls protest at him. "Awww, Sehun-oppa let us stay."

 

 

 

"We promised to be good. The other one joined in sounding pathetically hopeful. 

 

 

 

Honestly, Kai thought *what's wrong with these fan girls?"

 

 

He couldn't believe they put up with the idiotic playboy. Although he had to admit two girls in Sehun's room and giving away everything for their oh-so -famous Sehun oppa.

 

 

 

Sehun starts leading them on the door. "Now girls I can't have your reputation ruined when the student body president returns." Like he cared.

 

 

 

"We can meet again, I swear."  He lied.

 

 

 

He was pushing them out of the door, ignoring their squeals and moans of protest.

 

 

 

"Sehun oppa!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter