Be Careful

Goodbye

Chaesa POV

Ren pulled me out of the cafe, and towards the side wall.

"Are you done pretending you don't know me, now?" He asked.

     I sighed. The truth is, I know Ren. He was one of Daehyuns good friends when I was still dating him, and soon enough, he became a mutual friend to both of us. From what I know, Daehyun has been angry with Ren because he defended me when the topic of our breakup occured. What's strange about that is that he recently asked for me back, however in the beginning, he seemed to be angry. 

"Fine, but how long did you think I was gonna go without confronting you?"

He shook his head. "Not very long..."

     The next few moments were silent, but eventually, he spoke up. "Daehyun contacted me not too long ago," Now I was listening. "I've known for quite some time now that he misses you. I also know that Hakyeon likes you. All I wanted to say was that you should be careful about what you say around Daehyun. I am going to assume you remember clearly how ambitious he  can be. Just watch it, because I don't want any harm coming to Hakyeon." I noded.

     When Ren took me back inside, I was greeted by something surprising. I saw Hakyeon, and I also saw Sungjae. The only thing that surprised me was-


Sorry for the short chapter... I have a lot to do because I'm working on a story called Badman with my friends, and I also am preparing some outlines for my other story called the Writer! Please be sure to check them out! Also, pm me if you want the link for badman!