The Story

Goodbye

Chaesa POV

"Noo-" I hear Zelo's voice. Then it stops sudddenly.

I turn and see Zelo and Daehyun are standing in the doorway. Daehyun's face goes from Hakyeon, to me. But remains still, and emotionless as always.

"Hi Zelo." I say, breaking the silence.

"Why do I have to be here?" Daehyun asks, to no one in particular. 

"Hyung," Zelo tells him. "Just let me tell her while you're here."

I raise my eyebrows. *tell me what..?* 

"The president wants you to do a duet with Hyung..."

Hakyeon stiffens, and I can feel him burning lasers into Daehyun's head, just from standing next to him. I almost grab his arm. He begins to walk, and I don't have the energy to stop him right now. He's probably thinking the same thing I thought about Daehyun... *Wow, is she really not going after me?* When he leaves. I focus all my attention to the problem at hand. I can't do a duet with Daehyun. Not after what happened. I eventually rush out too. I walk to the Presiden's office, and after almost an hour of reasoning, and pleading, I walk out unsuccessful. What I didn't know was that Zelo had been waiting for me outside the door. 

"Anything..?" He said softly.

I shook my head.

"What happened betwen you and Daehyun-hyung anyways?" He chuckled. "Mortal enemies or something?"

I stopped walking. I have to tell him. I've been holding this all in for so long, and honestly, I think Zelo is probably the best person to tell at this point. I turned to face him, and smiled a small, meaningless smile. I told him everything. How it all started a lifetime ago with Daehyun. How he treated me like a bother. How I was stupid not to leave him. And how I was a fool for trusting that he actually loved me. 

"One day, I decided to go to the park. He had left early in the morning, and I was a stupid little nieve girl...." I pause. For a moment, I'm almost unable to hold back tears.

"I had thought he went out with his friends... But when I went to take pictures for my school project, I happened to be behind a tree. I heard a girls voice. A voice I knew well. And I heard a boy's voice too. the girl had asked him if he was single. The boy had replied yes." 

All at once, my tears stopped. Anger replaced the saddness. 

"When I went to look, it was Daehyun. And a girl from my school..." 

I was about to say more. But Zelo pulled me into a hug. I gasped, and nearly fell into him. 

"Mianhae..." He said.

I knew what he meant. This is the first person that I ever explained my relationship with Daehyun to. I knew I'd made the right choice.

??? POV

My body was pressed flat against the wall. I could hear all the words clearly. Every bit of anger in her voice stabbing me in the chest over and over again. The memories broke me. I could barely keep quiet. Zelo hugged hugged her. My heart constricted. Then, I feel a warm breath close to my neck. Too close. I spin around, and see Hakyeon standing there. His eyes were blazing.

"So that's what happened..."


Okay guys.... So I'm going to be making the chapters a lot shorter now... Sorryy T^T.

I will be able to update much more often this way, and I really hope you guys will be happy about that. Until next time! ^^ See you soon!