So We Meet Again

Goodbye

Chaesa POV

     Junhong ends up leading me to the living room. I wonder who would want to visit me so suddenly... Surely my parents would call.. 

"Do you know who it is?" I speak up.

"I've spoken to him before." Junhong replies. 

I begin to say more, but I stop as soon as I see who is waiting for me in the middle of the room. 

"S-Sungjae?!" I yell.

     He begins to laugh, and I can't help but run up and hug him.

"How have you been, dongsaeng?" He asks, making a face.

     I grunt, and ruffle his hair. "I'm only one day younger!!" 

"Uhm..." 

     We turn our heads. Then I remember that Junhong is still there. I turn red. 

"Hyung, you know her?" 

"Haha, yeah. She's my best friend from grade school!" 

     Junhong nods, and soon after, the front door opens, revealing Hakyeon, Ken, Youngjae, and Daehyun. They all stop in their tracks as soon as they see Sungjae and I. Looking down, I realize that His arms are still around mine. My cheeks get even more red than they were before, and Sungjae quickly pulls his arms from around my waist. The silence remains, and I figure that the rest of the guys deserve an explanation. 

"Uh, oppadul, this is Sungjae. My best friend." I say smiling sheepishly.

"Annyeong, I remember you!" Youngjae says with a smile.

     Sungjae bows to the elder boy, and smiles too. "Hi, Youngjae-Hyung!" 

Soon enough, Youngjae went to show Sungjae some kind of new gadget he found, and Ken, Hakyeon, Daehyun, Junhong, and I were left in the living room to watch tv. 

Hakyeon leaned over. "How long have you known him?"

"Almost all my life." I whispered. 

"Daehyun knows him?" I freeze. 

     Daehyun had always accused me of liking Sungjae when we used to date. It hurt me, but now I know he had been trying to send my attention somewere else. 

"Do you wanna go meet Ren?" I ask, standing up.

"Sure!" Hakyeon jumps up. 

"Hyung, Zelo and I are going out. Is that okay?" Ken says.

"Daehyun-hyung, can I go??" Junhong asks.

"arasso." Hakyeon and Daehyun say in unison 

"Chaesa and I are going out as well." Hakyeon adds.

     Before we leave, I go into the room that has Sungjae and Youngjae to ask if they want to come along. My best friends replies yes while Youngjae tells us he has to continue setting something up on his computer. I leave with a nod, and all of us walk out the door. 

Hakyeon takes us to the same cafe that he took me on the first time that I met Ren. When we get there, Ren is already waiting for us, as Hakyeon had notified him before we left. Sungjae goes to get the food, and Hakyeon went to the bathroom. While I'm waiting, Ren leans in and whisperes: 

"Can I talk to you for a moment...? In private?" 


Sorry for the short chapter! ^^ 

So..........

Did you guys see VIXX's new video? It's AMAZING! ^^ ^^

The song is called Eternity! 

Now if you would excuse me, I'll just go and spam the replay button again... hehehe 

 

Note* I do NOT own the gifs