Turn Away

Goodbye

Chaesa POV

     I walk around for nearly an hour. It was starting to get dark, and frankly, I have no idea where I am. Come to think of it, this is actually pretty dangerous. Because of the talk show we guested on, I assume that more people know my face, now. 

"Noona!!" I hear from some direction. 

     When I turn, I see Zelo and Sungjae jogging towards me. 

"Where did you go??" Sungjae asked nervously. I shook my head. 

"Are you okay?" Zelo said in a small voice. This caused me to smile. 

"Yes, I'm fine." Then I looked at both of them. "Let's go home." 

>>>

Back at the dorm, I realise that everyone seems to be asleep except for two people sitting on the couch. As I getcloser, I see it's Yongguk and Hakyeon. My leader stands up. I expect him to be upset and angry, but the only thing I can see on his face is concern. 

"Chaesa-yah, where were you??" My eyes dart to Hakyeon, but he isn't looking at me. 

"I went for a walk." I sayslowly. 

"Alone?? Don't you know someone could've kidnapped you?"

"Ne, oppa.. I won't do that again." 

"Arraseo, I'm going to sleep. Zelo, c'mon!" He quickly shuffeles behind his hyung, and closes their bedroom door behind them. 

     Only now did I realise that it was only Hakyeon, Sungjae, and I. Sungjae breaks that silence. 

"Should I sleep on the couch, Chaesa?" I shake my head, not bothering to look at hakyeon, eventhough I can feel him staring at me.

"You can sleep in my room." I reply "-On the floor." I add quickly. 

     I walk away from the tense scene, but it takes sungjae a few minutes to catch up. "My bag.." He says, holding up a backpack. 

I smile, and lay out an extra blanket and a pillow on the floor for him. After that, I turn out the lights, and fall into a restless sleep.