Come Back to Me

Goodbye

Chaesa POV

After the show, I refused to say anything to anyone except Zelo... What would I even say to anyone else? Would these boys even take me seriously? I doubt it. 

     Back at the house, I locked myself in my room with the the excuse that I needed to sleep. The small moment of his lips touching mine finally began to sink in. Though interrupted by the way he ran around like I was the most disgusting thing on earth, the memory was pleasant... Scanning the room, my gaze finds itself focusing on the notebook that I was working on a few hours earlier. like it were a reflex, I grabbed it, then sat down on the floor. My fingers flipped through the few pages with familiar faces on them, and I stopped when I saw Hakyeon's. He wasn't smiling, and was looking somewhat dramatic, however I almost chuckled to myself, as he would never make that face in real life. I eventually do find myself laughing.. Like a maniac even.. I didn't bother to control it, or weather my members heard the noise... It was the first time I'd had real fun since I'd joined the company. And I didn't mind that I was alone.

 "Chaesa-yah, are you asleep?" Someone said softly. 

     My laughing stopped, everything stopped. But without thinking, I answered, "No, come in."

When Hakyeon walked in, he smiled, and sat next to me. 

"Funny... Zelo told me you were tired." He wasn't looking at me.

"I was," I said, mimicking his actions. "just not anymore. 

     He nodded, and laughed quietly. 

"Wae?"

"Nothing, just what happened earlier..." 

*Really? You had to bring that up?* 

"Haha.. Yea.."

     He shivered, "Sorry, about that. It was kind of gross..."

"It's fi-" 

   The door opened, and Daehyun stood in the doorway. Walking over, he grabbed me by the arm, and led me silently out of the room. He stopped in a room that contained six bunk beds, and closed the door. After that, he turns around, and I see his eyes desperately searching through mine. I say nothing.

"Does he matter that much to you?" He mumbled 

Confused, I asked, "What do you mean?" 

He rolled his eyes. "I know you well. I know you were upset."

Then I got it. He'd seen my expression with Hakyeon's reaction...

"Why do you care?" I blurted out. 

He looked surprised, but hurt at the same time. Now it was my turn to search his eyes. I was looking for feeling. Any sense of what we had before. Anything that I had fallen in love with all those years ago.. Why? I don't know... Do I still love him? I don't know. Does he still love me? Again, I don't know. 

"I miss you.." He says, "Please come back to me.." 

I don't know weather to be angry, or touched, or sad... Maybe I feel all of them. But this time, I let my anger win me over. I slap him.

"Shut up." I say.

He doesn't move, and he's frozen in the position I left him. His head was tilted, and his eyes closed.

"Jung Daehyun..." I said, "I trusted you once, but never again." Then I walked out.

Outside the door, I paused. Typical Daehyun. He won't even go after me. Tears fill my eyes, and for the thousandth time, it's because of one boy. One boy that I can't stand to be with, but at the same time, be without. My feet carry me back to my room, where I slam the door, lock it, and sink down to my knees. Staring at the floorboards, I silently let my tears fall. I only bother to look up when I feel another presence. Hakyeon is peering down at me, and is remaining silent. 

I feel pathetic. Here I am, crying on the floor. In front of the guy that I just met, and at the same time, just kissed. 

"What happened?" He whispered when I finally calmed down.

"Nothing." I said back. 

The silence between us was unbearable, and I guess he feels the same way. Because in a matter of minutes, he stands up.

"Do you wanna get out of here?"

"What?" 

"Lets go!" he dashed out of the room, and I followed. 

"Where are we going?" I ask 

"I want you to meet my friend!" He said happily. 

"Are we allowed to?" 

He didn't answer me until we were out the door. I wiped the last of my tears from my face, and waited for the response. 

"Hopefully." Then he smirked, and ran off. 

Aish, this guy... 


I am sooo sorry! I couldn't update! TT I've had exams the whole week last week.. I updated this week though, and I will update this weekend, I promise! Again, so so so so sorry!

     But on a lighter note, what do you guys think? hehehehe... Dae-Sa or Chae-Yeon? XD

Don't forget to comment, please! I love to hear you guy's imput on the story so far! 

Until next weekend, I bid thee farewell! (In case you haven't noticed, doing Shakespear in school... kkkkkkk)